8

Angelina felt her palms sweat as Beyoncé drove them onto her street. She looked around and there wasn't one apartment building in sight, just huge houses. Pretty soon, they stopped in front of one of the huge houses that were basically mansions, "Alright, we're here" Beyoncé announced with a smile as she turned off the car before looking at Angelina who was just staring at the house before them. They heard Solange jump out from the back of the convertible before going inside the house not wanting to wait on them. Since they were alone, Beyoncé laid her hand on Angelina's which seemed to pull her out of her thoughts, whatever they were, and made her land her eyes on Beyoncé. "You okay?" Angelina nodded in response but it wasn't until the small smile she braved on her face that seemed to have sealed the deal for Beyoncé to accept her response. They got out of the car and Angelina followed Beyoncé into her home.

"Mama! We're home!" Beyoncé called out and soon enough an older woman emerged from the kitchen. She looked almost the double of Beyoncé just much more maturer. Angelina felt her heart race knowing she's actually meeting the family of the girl who she's falling in love with, when Tina looked at the girls her eyes lit up. "Hi girls!" She said excitedly making them both laugh a little. "Mama, this is Angie my friend. Angie, this is my mom Tina" Beyoncé introduced them both. "It's so nice to finally meet you Angie" Tina said putting her hand out. "Nice to meet you too" Angie replied shyly as she shook Tina's hand. "Where's dad?" Beyoncé asked. "He's still at work, said he'll get back later tonight. You're staying for dinner right sweetie?" Tina asked to which Angelina nodded in response. "Good good I wouldn't want you leaving on an empty stomach. You girls go hang out I'll call y'all when dinners ready" Tina said letting the girls make their way upstairs before returning to the kitchen again.

Angelina followed Beyoncé up the long, curved staircase and looked at the pictures on the wall that were family photos as well as some seasonal photos of just Beyoncé and Solange. She smiled at the little Beyoncé's in the photographs before continuing up the stairs until Beyoncé led them to her room where she allowed Angelina to enter first before closing the door after them.

"you didn't tell me you were rich" Angelina said looking over her room before landing her eyes on Beyoncé. "i'm not" Beyoncé said as she walked to a door and went inside making Angelina roll her eyes at the irony. she followed her and realised she had a whole walk-in closet. "oh sure. your walk-in closet is just a bit bigger than mine" Angelina replied sarcastically. she watched Beyoncé smile trying not to laugh as she put her school bag back on the designated shelf before leading them out of the room but before they could go out Angelina held her back slightly pushing her against the wall. "what?" Beyoncé asked confused. "normally i'd get a kiss by now" Angelina replied innocently. Beyoncé smiled a little before closing the door and locking it. she brought Angelina closer and kissed her but the simple kiss turned passionate as Angelina couldn't deny that seeing Beyoncé lock the door turned her on a little.

her kisses went from Beyoncé's lips, to her jawline to her collarbone and Beyoncé couldn't help but breathlessly moan at the feelings she was getting all over her body. she felt Angelina's hands start to travel up her stomach, making Beyoncé shiver hoping they'd lead to- *KNOCK, KNOCK*

Beyoncé's eyes quickly burst open and unlocked the door creating some distance between her and Angelina. "Beyoncé" they heard coming from the outside of her bedroom door thankfully. Beyoncé pulled Angelina back into her bedroom and pushed her on the bed "act natural" Beyoncé whisper-shouted before going to open the door.

"hi mommy" Beyoncé answered sweetly. "hi baby i just wanted to check on you and your friend. i wanted to see if i could get you guys anything whilst y'all wait for dinner to be done" tina asked peaking past her daughter to see Angelina sat on the edge of the bed who gave her a wave and a smile making tina smile back. "uh i think we're good. do you want a drink or anything angie?" Beyoncé asked looking back at the girl she wanted to now pounce on. "i'm good thank you" angie replied. "alright. well dinner will be done in the next couple of hours so i'll call you girls down when it's ready" tina said. "okay thanks mommy" Beyoncé said as she saw her mother walk towards the staircase before shutting her door again. she took a deep breath before turning around back to Angelina who was still sat on the bed but looked like she was about to burst out laughing.