ℰ𝒾𝓰𝒽𝓉

𝒫𝒪𝒱 ℒ𝒾𝓁𝓎

I woke up in the morning on the couch cuddled with Tom. We must have fallen asleep during the movie. "Tommy, get up" the boy stretched and woke up without a hitch. "I thought it would be harder to wake you up," I laughed. "In your dreams. You are the sleeper." "oh, get off me" Tommy smiled and checked his phone. "Lily, probably Toby will be joining us today." I was happy to hear that "Wonderful, I missed him" I said with a smile. "Sometimes I get the feeling that you prefer him to me" The smile fell off my face "You must be kidding. Of course I prefer you" He smiled stupidly "I'm kidding, I know you prefer me. Everyone prefers a big man like me" "Yeah, now run to get ready if you don't want to be late" And that's all I saw him, he immediately ran to his room.

When I was ready, Tom wasn't there yet. I decided to go online to check what was happening. It felt nice to my heart when I noticed that some fans were worried about me. I found that I would show the world that I am alive.

-----------------

6,688,457 likes • adding comments is blocked

@LilySimonsOfc Beloved, I just want to announce to you that I am alive and everything is fine. I love you and I promise to be back when my life returns to normal. ♡
See you soon :]

-----------------

My head is confused, I don't know what to do. On the one hand, I love music and I feel something that I can't stand without it for a long time. On the other hand, I don't think I'm ready to go back yet. My thoughts were interrupted by Tom who urged me to leave

ᴀɴ ʜᴏᴜʀ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

We're sitting on the beach right now, waiting for Wilbur and Tubbo. "Tom, you're sure this is where we meet" "Yes Lily, they'll be there soon. Actually, they're already here" my brother was looking at something, actually at someone behind me. I turned around and stood up immediately. I saw Toby running towards me. "Lilyyy" shouted happily "Tobyy" I yelled back with the same energy. When he reached me, I hugged him tightly. "I missed you so much" "I know Toby, I missed you too" "You didn't lie when you said they were close. Tubbo talked about her all the way." I froze at those words, focused so much on Toby that I didn't notice Will. I moved away from him. "Hey Wilbur. Nice to see you again," I smiled, trying so hard not to sound stupid. "Hey Lily. You look nice," I blushed. "Fucking simp. Remember it's my sister" "Thank you Wilbur. You look good too" "Don't say you too." Tom said. Wilbur blushed. It gave me confidence, "Don't I know something? Is there something between you two?" Toby asked, "It's just a nice conversation between two friends, isn't it, Will?" I smiled at him "Sure" he scratched his neck "Lily you know each others two days" "First of all my brother's friends are my friends. Secondly I like him so it's okay" Will smiled "I like you too, Lily" "Okay let's go. I'm hungry." I started walking, Will was walking beside me and the children behind us. Behind my back I heard Tubbo whisper "deffo flerting" followed by their laughter. I smiled.

ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ʜᴏᴜʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

After these few hours, I can confidently say that Will is a wonderful person. At the moment, Wilbur and Tubbo escort us to the hotel. Tommy and Toby walk in front of us and fool around. "So what's it like to live with Tommy? Are you getting along with him?" I laughed, "Don't get me wrong, I love him, but sometimes he's obnoxious. But on the other hand, there are times when he's the greatest man in the world. I wouldn't have changed him." smiled
"I understand you. I have the same with him" "Do you do anything besides streaming, Mr. Famous?" "Oh, shut up. If any of the two of us are famous, it's probably not me." "Don't change the subject. What does Wilbur Soot do after he turns off the camera" he laughed and sweet dimples appeared on his face. Oh no Lily take control of yourself "I have my band. It's called LoveJoy. We're not very recognizable or anything like that, but we love music." I smiled "I don't believe, you have to play something to me" "Okay, but on condition. You will sing me something too, deal?" "Deal" I saw that we were approaching our hotel so it's time to say goodbye. First I got to Toby and hugged him "Bye Toby" "Bye Lily, it was nice seeing you again" "You too". After he came to say goodbye to Tommy, I got to Will. "Bye Will" "Come on, come here" he opened his hand to the hug so I hugged him. "Bye Lily" Then I pulled away from him and we split up. Me and Tom to the hotel and Will and Toby to the car.

As I was about to go in, I heard a shout "Lily wait" I turned around and saw Will "Tom go to the room, I'll be right back" "Ok, but remember without kissing" "You're stupid" then he left and I got to Wilbur. "Something happened?" he looked embarrassed "No! I mean yes. Could you give me your number? I really liked you and I don't want to lose touch with you" he blushed, and so did I. "Yes, sure. *** - *** - *** "smiled "Thank you, now I really have to go. Tubbo is waiting for me." "Sure. Again, bye Wilbur" "Bye Lily" he hugged me and whispered "See you later" then he kissed my forehead and walked away. I didn't know what happened, all I knew was I didn't make it.

I liked Wilbur Soot .

-----------------

》BFF Harry《

I have a problem. I think I have feelings for my brother's friend.
Send

-----------------

---------------------------<3---------------------------