𝒪𝓃ℯ

𝒫𝒪𝒱 ℒ𝒾𝓁𝓎

Right now I'm sitting in my dressing room, people screaming around me and pushing each other around. It's all because of our last gig on this tour. This fact is not the only cause of this chaos. Today is The Sweets' third birthday, which marks the end of our contract with the label.

My thoughts were stopped by Katy. "Blue, I have to have a word with you" I rolled my eyes at her words. "Katy told you, my name is Lily, not Blue" I hate being called that. "I don't care. Look, I've been talking to the girls and we think you should be dancing in the back with the dancers. You know you dance terrible." after these words, she leaves as if nothing had happened.

I held back from tears. I can't believe they're doing this to me. I don't dance badly, our choreographer always complements my moves. However, everyone knows that Stepany is the worst of us, but no one tells her to her face because she tries, and it matters. But of course they want me to disappear. I don't know why they hate me so much. More and more, I think they keep me writing songs.

I looked at my watch and saw that the concert starts in about 10 minutes. I leave my room to find the girls and our manager Mark. I find them near the stage entrance. Before they saw me, I heard their conversation. "Girls, after the show, we see you in my hotel room to sign a contract for the coming years. Then we'll go to the after party. Remember to say blue, but maybe skip the party part. Hahaha" Everyone laughed what Mark said, everyone except me .

I was about to show myself to them when I heard Daisy. "Anyway, what exactly are we holding her for, she is ruining our image." I was sick and tired of it. "Yes, I agree with Daisy, she's always sad and thinks she's the best," Stephany added. "Okay, but she can write the songs, of course we could hire a songwriter, but your fans are used to her style," Mark's words confirmed my guess.

I went out to them with tears in my eyes. They look at me as if they saw a ghost. "You know what, I don't care anymore, I'm going home." "You can't, the contract is ..." I interrupted him. "The contract is valid to this day. I'm singing today, but tomorrow I won't be here anymore and I won't be blue anymore. "I walk away from them to the stage. Before I go, I heard a girl's voice. "What is she thinking." and "She is nothing without us"

Throughout the concert, I was counting down the minutes to the end of this hell. I didn't have the strength to pretend to be happy, not at the moment when I decided to turn my entire last life upside down. On the other hand, I felt relieved, I will not be addicted to anyone, and most importantly, I will see my family.

---------------------------<3---------------------------