ℱℴ𝓊𝓇

𝒫𝒪𝒱 ℒ𝒾𝓁𝓎

Two days have passed since my return. I don't remember since I had so much peace. Nobody yelled at or insulted me. It's great. My relationship with Tommy is as it was, it's like I've never left.

My thoughts were interrupted by voices from the kitchen. Of course it was Tom, why the fuck does he always have to be so loud. "Dad please. I have to go there, I promised him that I would explain everything to him. Please, it's only two days." I was curious what it was about so
I went downstairs. "Thomas, no is no, I'm not letting you go to Brighton for the night alone." When I entered the kitchen, I immediately made eye contact with my brother. "What if I go there with Lily?" he said with a silly smirk. "Okay, okay. If Lily agrees, you can go," I grimaced. "Oh no no no. I'm not moving from here, I just got here" Tom looked at me with pleading eyes. "Please, please. I'll clean your room, I know you hate it." "Ugh, okay, I'll take you to this stupid meeting" He immediately ran up to me and hugged me. "Thank you, thank you very much." "No problem, now tell me where, when and why exactly we're going." he pulled away from me "ok, so we're going to Brighton tomorrow morning. I promised my friend that I would meet him and explain something to him" "Oh you're meeting Toby" I smiled, I like Toby, he's a bit like my other little brother. I don't remember the last time I saw him tho. "No, I'm seeing Will." "Who's that?" "My friend who also streams." "Okay, now let me go to sleep, if I have to drive you there, I need to sleep. Good night Tom, love you" "Good night, love you too "

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

"TOMMY, HURRY UP IF YOU WANT TO BE THERE ON TIME, WE MUST LEAVE" I shouted to him from the hallway. "I'M GOING NOW" "OK, I WILL WAIT IN THE TRUCK" After that I went to my car.

This fucking child is getting on my nerves. He was about to go, and I've been waiting for him in the car for 10 minutes. Just as I was about to go out to get him, I saw his blond hair coming towards me. "It couldn't be longer?" He laughed "unfortunately not. I'm sorry mother stopped me for a while." "Okay now. Let's go" "Lily?" "What?" "Thank you" "For what?" "No problem, but remember you're cleaning my room" I laughed and he muttered something under his breath, but I didn't understand what "What did you say?" "Nothing" "Ok"

We listened to music and sang along the way. Of course, it was not without Tom's stupid jokes. It was after 1pm when I saw we were driving into Brighton.

Back then, I didn't know who I would meet there and how much it would affect my life.

---------------------------<3---------------------------