Her Confession & His Secret

Start from the beginning

'Enna en voice enakke kekudhu..',she thought and felt someone standing behind her.
'Kanmani..',she knew whose voice it was.

She turned back to find Aarav.He was wearing a brown cotton shirt and white veshti.His beard has grown a quite longer comparing to last week and his moustache was twisted upside.She noticed a strike of holy ash on his forehead.He raised his eyebrows at her when she literally failed to speak looking at the charmer infront of her.

Kanmani was wearing a white saree with a peacock green blouse.She left her hair free and a kutty pottu inbetween her eyebrows.Matching jewels and perfect make up added more beauty to her natural glow.She looked etheral.

Aarav's eyes lost in her's.
'Doremonnnn!!!!',their trance broke when Kanmani heard Aayushi.
'Heyyy Aayushiiiiii!!!!', Kanmani lifted her and placed a kiss on her cheek.

'Hey Aarav vaanga vaanga..',Karthi welcomed him.
'Enna Aarav late aayiducha?', Karthi asked.
'Aama, Aayushi ya ready panni kootitu vara late aayiduchu...', Aarav said.

'Haiyoo odane pulla mela pazhi podaadheenga..', Kanmani said hugging Aayushi closer.
'Aiyoo naa onnum sollala ma..',Aarav said and Karthi chuckled.

'Aayushi kutty..Mama ta vaanga..',Karthi lifted Aayushi from Kanmani's hands.
'Seri vaanga Aarav.. Ellartayu introduce panren ungala..',Karthi took both of them.

'Aiyoo indha annan vera koodave kootitu poitaaru..Cha avaruku namma birthday theriyuma nu therilaye..Namma dha sonnadhe illaye aprom yepdi theriyum..',she sighed at their disappearing figure.

Kanmani was waiting for him to come her side but he was too busy.But she was happy that he was working with her brother in their own family function like a family member.

Everyone wished her except Aarav.Even Aayushi wished her after knowing that it was her birthday.

Both stole glances of eachother all the while and even shared a few words but she heard no wish from him.She tried every way to convey about her birthday but everything was failed successfully.

Soon the rituals started.

Kanmani applied the sandalwood paste on Meera's cheek and made her wear the bangles.
'Hey champ athai ku ungala seekrama paakanum pola irukuu..soon veliya vaanga ellaru waiting!!!', Kanmani said while everyone admired the duo.

'Kanmani yen ipdi sandhanam vekkiraanga?',Aayushi asked Kanmani.
'Inga va
'Adhu..Ippo aunty tummy la papa irukulla..So health ku nalladhu adhaan vekkiraanga..', Kanmani said.

'Naanu vekkata?',Aayushi asked excitedly.
'Vei da thango..',Meera said and Aayushi looked at Aarav.
'Adhella appa onnu solla maataru vei da...',Meera's mother said and Aarav nodded.

Kanmani held Aayushi's hands and dipped her fingers inside the bowl where they've kept sandalwood paste and applied it on Meera's cheek.
'Happy?',Kanmani asked.
'Yesss!!',she nodded.

'Thambi neengalu veinga..',Meera's mother said.
'Aiyoo naan yepdi ma?',Aarav asked hesitantly and Kanmani looked at him.
'Enaku kooda porandhavanga nu yaarume illa..enaku oru anna irundhurundha vechurupaangalla..Vaanga anna...',Meera said and Aarav's eyes watered while Kanmani's too.Kanmani moved with Aayushi leaving way to him.

Aarav nodded and walked towards Meera and applied the sandal paste.
'Enna surprise kudutheenga Kanmani ku?',Meera asked.
'Surprise ah?',Aarav asked.
'Aama..Kanmani birthday ku enna gift paneenga?Yepdiyum vera level la panirupeenga..',Meera said and that's a new information for him.

Aarav smiled and moved back.
'Ohh iniku Kanmani oda birthday ah... Idhathaan madam kaalaila irundhu solla try panraangala?',he thought and chuckled.

'Illa andha aluminium andaa..Adha yedunga..', Kanmani said to the man.
'Ayoo adhu illa anna...Neenga ponga naane eduthukuren..',she sighed as the man left.