Vizhigalil oru vaanavil
Imaigalai thottu pesudhae
Idhu enna puthu vaanilai
Mazhai veyil tharum

Ashwin's face turns into a surprised one hearing her singing this song. Her eyes shone like a vibrant rainbow with eyes exhibiting all her inner emotions. Both of them were literally like lost children, who failed to mask up their emotions. Any third person would definitely guess what's going on among them, but the poor souls failed to recognise it owing to their naivety.

Unnidam paarkiren
Naan paarkiren
En thaai mugam anbae

Since their first meet, Ashwin diligently took up the role of being her everything and he had a natural urge to protect and safeguard her from all hurdles of life. He stood tall like a mother fairy, keeping the baby fairy safe in his arms.

Unnidam thorkiren
Naan thorkiren
Ennagumo ingae

Her fear and insecurities were build to such a level that she denied singing infront of a huge crowd. His constant pestering, encouragement and cute antics in order to convince her worked out very well, making her lose to him, only to win the world in future.

Mudhal mudhalaai mayangugiren
Kannadi polae thondrinaai
En munbu ennai kaatinaai
Kaana engum vinaa

She was getting intoxicated by him naturally, which was unknown to her at the moment. Her naivity and lack of relationship with humans made it difficult for her to understand her exact feelings. It might take few more days for her to get it straight. He was just her mirror, reflecting her thoughts and emotions. His introverted nature and lack of communication played very well, delaying his realisation process. Ashwin effortlessly showed the actual Sivaangi to herself, which she never wanted to accept as her experience with the actual world was only filled with cruelty. Ashwin has started to slowly break down the wall which she has built around herself to protect herself and once the butterfly is left out free to fly, she'll be adding colours to her life as well as his.

Vizhigalil oru vaanavil
Imaigalai thottu pesudhae
Idhu enna puthu vaanilai
Mazhai veyil tharum

Sivaangi pauses as the notes play and she focuses her vision on HIM. Happiness danced on his face, emotions were out of control and she felt funny and different witnessing this version of him. He literally looked like a happy child with crumbled shirt and hair, his dimple on wide display. All her fears and insecurities were long forgotten and she had only him in her mind and heart right now. He closes his eyes for a brief number of seconds and opens it, assuring that he's with her. Sivaangi blinks back with her baby smile and Ashwin smiles vibrantly at her.

Nee vanthaai en vaazhvilae
Poo poothaai en verilae
Naalaiyae nee pogalam
En niyabagam nee aagalam

Her lifeless life had an endcard with his grand entry in a most unexpected way. He took her away from all her miseries like a mother fairy and placed her safely in a garden full of blossoms. Her gloomy life turned into a blissful one, thanks to this human. She sings the next line with a longing look, with a heavy heart that he might leave her anyday and he might become her past. Ashwin's eyes tear lightly and signs her not to cry. Sivaangi closes her eyes for a moment and a tear leaks off from her eye. He shakes his head in denial and curls his right arm around the pillar next to him and lies his head on it. Sivaangi beams at him and holds the mic tightly with a painful cum happy smile.

Yaar ivan yaar
Ivan oar mayavan
Meiyaanavan anbil

Yaar ivan yaar
Ivan naan nesikum
Kanneer ivan nenjil

She asks him by raising her eyebrows at him and he reverses it to her by raising his left eyebrow. A magician who's existing in real, a magician who uses his words from heart as chanting mantras to chase away her bitter memories and a magician who drenches her only with his love. Her heart has started to depend on him for everything. Her heart is yearning for him. Her heart was filled with only him. Poor one couldn't say the actual term owing to her child heart but what she had now is infinite times better than the actual one.

Inam puriyaa .. uravidhuvo
En theevil pootha poovithu
En nenjil vaasam thoovuthu

Manam engum manam

Neither of them understood the actual answer. It just went like a complex web, but whatever it is, the web will lead to the right end. He bloomed like a beautiful flower on her deserted heart and the flower spread it's fragrance meaning, he gave her all the needed love single handedly. Her heart became used to his care and love and also craved for more love from him.

Sivaangi closes her eyes, immersing herself in the song and Ashwin follows her with his closed eyes. At the moment, their hearts synced and closed eyes yearned to dwell in each other's sight.

Vizhigalil oru vaanavil
Imaigalai thottu pesudhae
Idhu enna puthu vaanilai
Mazhai veyil tharum

Sivaangi finishes the song and the keyboard note ends. She opens her eyes as the audience rise up from their seats, giving her a standing ovation. The clap sounds echoed the quadrangle for a good amount of time, the students yelled "once more" and the teachers gave her an appreciating look. Sivaangi says a loud thank you and gives a cute giggle as she was excited to hear the clap sounds and whistles. She saw Ashwin who didn't stop clapping and his eyes leaked happy pearls. The results came, "Sivaangi with her god gifted voice, took the audience to heaven. Undoubtedly she's declared as the winner...." The CS batch jump around and stand on their seats, whistling as they won all the three events. Even Vincent and his gang couldn't say anything as they were lost in her voice. The CS batch rushes to the stage and hug Sivaangi, congratulating her. Krishna comes to her, pushing his classmates, "deii adhu en thangachi da...."

Sivaangi giggles and Krishna hugs her, "you did it Sivaangi..." Sivaangi mumbles a yes and hugs him back. Mrini gets onto the stage and waited for the brother-sister duo patiently with a smile. Krishna leaves her and Sivaangi saw Mrini standing at a distance. Sivaangi beckons her for a hug and Mrini rushes to her, giving her a tight hug. Mrini whispers, "you won Sivaangi. You have started winning and this will continue ..." Sivaangi smiles and continues hugging her.

Sivaangi releases herself from Mrini's hold and receives all the appreciations with a heartfelt smile. She saw Ashwin slowly coming towards her. He tried his level best to maintain his composed nature and kept his emotions in check as he was surrounded by many others. Sivaangi holds Mrini's hand and says, "Mrini... Krishna enna kootitu ponga da please...."

"Enga ?", Krishna asks her in confusion and Mrini asks him to be quite. Mrini says, "kootitu porom Sivaangi. Vaa ippove kelambalam..."

Sivaangi pulls Mrini and Krishna down the stage and leaves. Ashwin saw them in confusion as they exit the quadrangle.

Rakshan follows them and Ashwin didn't see him as he was worried about their sudden disappearance. Rakshan reached the staff room and saw the trio waiting outside. Sivaangi slowly asks, "thangam konjam unga house key ah kudungalen..."

"Edhuku thangam ?", Rakshan asks and Sivaangi says, "anna please kudungalen..."

Rakshan sighs and enters the staffroom. He comes back with the key and Sivaangi grabs it and runs out of the college. Krishna follows her and Mrini says, "anna ava unga veetuku dhaan pora. We'll take her there. Neenga mudichitu vaanga. Naa HOD kitta solliten. Anyhow the classes are done."

"Mazhai vara maari irukku ma.. paathu ponga...", Rakshan advises and Mrini agrees. She leaves the place and Ashwin comes there.

"Raksha ennachu ? Pasanga inga vandhangala ?" Ashwin asks worried.

"Ashwin, pasanga namma veetuku dhaan da poirkanga", Rakshan says and Ashwin frowns in confusion. His confusion fades away slowly and he grins. He says, "Machan, naa kelamburen da. Neeyum pinnadi ye vandhudu...."

Ashwin pinches Rakshan's cheek and he rushes to the staffroom, takes his bag and exits in a hurry. Rakshan sighs, "enna da pannitu irukinga ? Aana idhu kooda nalla dhaan irukku..."

Rakshan smiles and walks away.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello babies ! Here is the next chapter. Hope you all like it.

Sorry for the delay. I am in a different world now *chuckles*. I donno how the update has come out, neenga dhaan solanum...

Padichi paarunga pudichudhu na sollunga pudikala naalum sollunga. I'll accept it wholeheartedly.

If this update is upto your satisfaction, then please do vote and comment.

Thank you and love you all...

Anbudan,
Mrinalini 💗