Ranbir said , " Prachi, 3 years passed .. we couldn't able to trace her... I think.she..."

But get cutoff by Prachi , "No Ranbir ..This couldn't happen.. It's not like I couldn't acepting truth .. It's just a daughter's instinct that doesn't let me think mumma is no more... And till when I couldn't get mom's body I would never belive it "

The voice was genuine but her sayings were holding a lot of love for her mother & it showed in her eyes. ranbir understood her & thought to lighten her mood. He pulled her towards himself due to which Prachi collided with his hard chest.

He said , "Well Sweetheart .. As you are not feeling sleepy & me too.. we should do some productive work you know.." huskily.

Prachi blushed & go crimson which ranbir loved the most. He is just amused even though after 4years of togetherness from which 3 years are married life , he still have same effect on her just like first time.

Prachi parted away herself and smacked his shoulder & exclaimed , " Shameless.. "

Ranbir replied, "Jo bhi tumhara hun.." ( I am yours only whatever I may )

Prachi said possessively, "yes, mine only ..my baklu .. my Ranbir"

Ranbir chuckled & awwed seeing her possesiveness & called her to sleep. Prachi agreed & hugged to him. They slept hugging eachother again.

While in Australia a party is going. It's the celebration of winning a award. Of course why not "Industrialist Arora" won the best business woman of the year. The party is going with full swing. In business world Industrialist known as 'THE BUSINESS QUEEN' or "QUEEN OF BUSINESS WORLD'.

Party Host welcomed the business queen. All welcomed her with great applause. THe queen is non other that Pragya Arora : The Business Queen.

The Business Queen entered the party hall. A powerfull aura was there around her.

The host requested Pragya to say something & She accepted the request politely. Then started saying...

"Good evening everyone present here.. I am glad that you all are here to share my happiness. First of all I want to thank all my employs & staffs for their hardwork , because of you all I got this award..at last but not the least I want to dedicate this award to my second mother Sushma Oberoi... mumma you may not gave birth to me Pragya Arora but you gave birth to 'the Pragya : the business Queen' .. I was a princess to whom you build up into a queen who has her own identity "Industrialist Arora".. ..
Thank you all ❤️"

One of the reporter asked, "mam , we have heard you are a Indian..is it true ?"

Pragya smiled 😊, "Yes.. it's true I am Indian and am proud of it .. "

Another repoter asked, "mam you started business 3years ago only..but reached height in six months only as per our information..is it true"

Pragya replied politely, "I had started handling my paternal family business at the age of 18.. since that I knew business.. tha was great.. I used to like planning events due to which I created a new venture 'Arora Events' 25 years back.. it reached height.. my own mother , sisters and brother guided me.. I have taken a break from business 5years ago.. but after 2years again joined.. and I came to Australia 3years back due to personal reasons and now her I am .."