Feb 27th, 2:46 am

Začít od začátku

"Don't."

"No, I have to do this, okay? I am sorry. It's just that the idea of you being forced into a marriage doesn't sits well with me."

"You don't know how it feels though. So you don't have the right to say sh*t. You gotta understand that I don't have a choice with all of this, contrary to what someone believes. And you need to understand that what you said, hurt."

"I do realise that, and I'm sorry, okay? I care about you, I really do. I don't want you to live a miserable life because of what others want."

"Well- Ahhhhhhh"

"Shit! Midnight! Are you okay?"

"Wh-who are y-you? Wh-wha-what do y-you want?

"Who are you? And why are you sitting under my window?"

"Uhh I'm hiding?"

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah."

"Is someone following you? You're not in trouble, are you?"

"No? I think?"

"Okay, maybe you should come in."

"Uh..."

"You look like you just had a heart attack, I'm sure you're hiding from someone."

"Don't trust strangers..."

"Don't tell me what to do!"

"Uh...So? You coming in?"

"Uh no thanks. I think I'll just wait out here."

"Want me to come outside?"

"No, it's okay. Thanks."

"Okay."

"..."

"..."

"Are you just going to stand like that by the window until I go away?"

"Yeah, I'll keep a watchful eye out for you. Wouldn't want the cops turning up at my doorstep in the morning for being the last person to see you alive."

"Uh huh."

"So, I'm Reed Sherman. What's your name?"

"I would tell you but..."

"You don't trust me, I get it. It's okay."

"Nah. I'd just have to kill you man. And it feels like a very tiring task to do right now."

"Right. Very funny."

"I know I am funny."

"Whatever you think."