Hσɯ Yσυ Fҽҽʅ 15

As zee said, I'm going to his show today, actually it's like an event, he was like a model, I think, I've never been to an event like this in my life, if it wasn't necessary I wouldn't have gone there, it's embarrassing especially since I don't know anyone there. I waited for him here at my parents' house, my parents weren't here because they had other things to do. When I heard a car outside, I immediately took the bag that he bought for me on my last birthday, It's a black YSL. I closed the door first, the van he always rides in opened but I thought it was him, but I'm wrong because P'off was here in front of me, I looked to see if he was inside but P'off just smiled at me.

Your boyfriend isn't here, I sent him to the event place first so he wouldn't be late, because the shooting just finished a while ago. It's okay if I pick you up, right? I nodded and entered the van.

I'm sorry for disturbing you. P', I wish he had told me earlier that I could drive to the place alone; I said to P'off. It's embarrassing that he even picked me up here, especially since he's also a busy person.

It's okay, nothing bothers me, and I'm also going to the event too, Zee forced me to join you in the front seat; He said immediately I shook my head.

No more P', don't worry about me, just do your job, zee is really embarrassing me; He shook his head and smiled at me.

It's a pity that you don't want to enter showbiz, I saw your vedio and I must say that your good at singing; He said, I scratched the back of my head, Joong was right, my video went viral last night, and my followers were increasing because of that, I don't know if I'll be happy or not especially since my account is not private.

I need my account to be private. P' I said, he laughed because of my words, I felt that the van we rode started moving .

Leave the haters alone. Life is like that. They will get tired too; I nodded because he's right about that. No matter what we did, people still find fault in us. After minutes passed, we arrived at the venue. When I saw that there were many people outside, my feet seemed to shrink, mostly zee's fans and some other artists.

It's like I don't want to go down P' I can't seem to; I says while looking outside, he grabbed my arm, so I looked at him.

Zee is inside waiting for you, don't think about the people outside, okay? I took a deep breath and nodded, but I couldn't really move my legs, because there were so many people outside, he opened the door and he was looking at me, I saw that some fans were also looking at our direction.

New, let's go, we'll be late; he said, I put on the cap I brought earlier, but P'off immediately removed it.

Don't cover your handsome face on this. Let's go; He said I hesitated if I walked in, especially since people were looking at us.

P'off; I called, he turned and came to me.

New, I know that you are not used to this, but you have to do this, let's go; I took a deep breath and held on to his arm, I immediately heard the whispers of the people..

Damn he was so pretty on that black shirt - xxx

No wonder why zee fell in love with him. He was so handsome to the point that I fell in love with him too-xxx. They say I only wear a simple black shirt that has written painkiller. I wear two different earrings since I like it that way. People are still gossiping about me but not bad words. I am quite surprised by their reaction, though.