Hσɯ Yσυ Fҽҽʅ 2

Nagmamadali kaming pumasok ni dunk papunta sa engineering room, tawang-tawa naman sya habang tumakbo kami papasok sa loob my GOD lagot kami nito kay professor.

Hahahahaha, your face was so funny, new," Dunk teased me, and I rolled my eyes to him. He always loved to tease the hell out of me.

But still you're very handsome, everyone will droll over your knee if they see you in this kind of situation!".. When we both reached the door, I gently pushed it, and I scanned the whole room, I immediately stopped when the professor was looking to our way damn I almost caught.

Let's go inside new, professor are waiting at us!" I pushed him inside the cracked of the door make noise and I keep my eyes close tighten while waiting for the professor to spoke, there's nothing to hide anymore he caught us, and we're dead.

Finally, you two are here, come in!" The professor said I opened my eyes because of what he said, I was praying that there would be no punishment for us.

Hehehehehe, I'm sorry, professor, it's was so traffic this morning," I said while scratching the back of my head. I hear a small laugh with our classmates inside this room.

Is that so? It's okay, just clean the whole cafeteria of engineering building later!" my eyes immediately drop after he said those, and he give us a small smirk on his face, dunk mouth still hanging in the air, I think professor words still loading on his mind, I covered my ears when he suddenly shouted.

Prof the cafeteria of engineering was damn so big, please punished us differently" he said I was looking at Prof while having this cute eyes but he shook his head on us and that made me pout my lips everyone become noisy.

That won't work today new and dunk, I know that both of you is cute, but that doesn't mean that's an exemption for you to skip the punishment, late is late, you know my rule and I did the same to your other classmates when they were late, I'm being fair here!" He said, and We nodded he's right about that late is late there's no other explanation on it.

Yes, Prof," we said together he pointed out that we could set it, and we immediately set to our prospective seats... We listen to prof explanation about the upcoming exam...

Nunew chawarin you should treat me a meal later we're late because of you, I'll tell zee about this too," I rolled my eyes and nodded at him, such a jerk it's not my fault that I overslept...

Zee won't mad at me dunk. He never will, and that will never happen!" I said it full of conference hai zee never mad at me..

You're so over confedence, P'zee is an artists remember that, he also has lots of fans drooling over him, waiting to remove you in his heart and... I didn't let him finish his words he's kinda harsh on me, and he happily smiled like a winner.

You're such a jerk dunk. Should I tell Joong that you're this kind of man? I said to him, but he just shrugged his shoulder on me.

He knows me very well, and besides there's nothing wrong on what I'm saying because that's all true; I really like to raise my middle finger to what he says, he silently laughing at my reaction, the morning class was finally over and now it's time for our punishment.

Should I pretend that I'm sick or what? the cafeteria was damn too big new; I grabbed my bags and immediately left the room, leaving him there. It's better to start early than complaining. There's nothing to finish if we just complain there.

New, Prof said you can skip the punishment for now! one of our classmates said I'm looking at her with a confused look.

Why? we're okay to clean the cafeteria as punishment. I just want to be fair with everyone who received punishment when they're late. " she smiled and shook her head.