𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲 𝐙𝐞𝐞 ( Hσɯ Yσυ Fҽҽʅ 11)

We just want him to sing……We just want him to sing.... …We just want him to sing; His words kept echoing in my ears, and I backed away in fear.

Don't be afraid, pretty boy, we're just going to make it fast; He said, no matter how his friend restrained, the three of them seemed to be out of control, I never thought that there was something like this inside this building, even though I tripped, I still didn't stop backing away. My tears fell because I was so scared.

What's happening here? Because of that loud voice, the three immediately looked behind my back, my tears did not stop, I was afraid, I was very afraid.

New, what's wrong, are you okay? I was so shocked. That's why I pushed whoever held me.

Let....go...of...me...please...d-don't t-ouch me; I know that my panic attack comes back again, I don't understand what they said, All I want is to run away from here and to leave and get away from these people. I kept backing away because of my fear. My body was trembling of fear. I can feel that someone hugged me, so I immediately moved away. My whole body trembled more and more with fear, memories flash through my mind...

Your voice is beautiful, so sing again...... Your voice is beautiful, so sing again... Sing... We want to hear your voice....... I keep shaking my head's and I retreat even more,  I saw the little boy tied to the chair, I wanted to help him but I couldn't move, he just wanted to sing because he liked what he was doing, but little did he know that someone was planning something bad on him, just because of his own voice, The music he once loved is the one he now fear the most.

(“ Zee Pov ”)

After our interview, I saw that Nuw hadn't returned from earlier, I looked at Joong, and he just signed a call. Someone called him, so he left the venue.

Sorry to my fans, P'zee; Saint said, "I patted his shoulder, and we went backstage."

Congratulations zee finally this is it; P'off said, I hugged him because I thanked him so much.

Thank you P'off, by the way, P' let me introduce you to someone; I said, he frowned and looked at me.

Who? He asked, I was about to speak, but suddenly Joong came, and I could see the nervousness in his eyes.

Are you okay, Joong? You look so nervous; I asked him right away, and he held his breath before he spoke.

P'zee, It's nuw, we need your help; As he said, I didn't wait until he finished his words and ran outside, I heard P'off call me, but I just ignored him.

New, what's wrong? Are you okay? I saw people surrounding them, my eyes widened when I saw new sitting on the floor and he tried to retreat, dunk tried to touch him but his body trembled more and more in fear.

Let....go...of...me...please...d-don't t-ouch me; I immediately squeezed in the middle to get to them, I saw my fans worried face on him.

Excuse me; I said, some people moved aside, so I got in front of them, I looked at dunk, but his tears just fell while looking at nuw.

What the hell did you all do to him? Dunk angrily asked the four men who were standing here, three of them immediately bowed, Nuw tears did not stop.

Nuw, it's me, Zee, are you okay? I tried to reach him, but he pressed his body against the wall, holding his two knees.

Zee; It's was P'off who called me, but I didn't take my eyes off, nuw.

Dunk, why is he reacting like this? I asked him nervously, Joong was wiping dunk tears.