Having Fun In The Leaves

Hello there, my fellow readers! I have returned to Wattpad! Phew, it has been two weeks since I've been on here. Well, I appreciate you all waiting and wondering when is the next chapter. Look no further! It is HERE!!!

3rd Person

Fall. Autumn. Whatever you want to call the season. Well, it has begun. Leaves were falling off the trees everywhere. Fall Break was issued at Xavier's school of the Gifted. Many of the children went home for the break, others stayed at school. Around lunchtime, Professor X wanted the teachers to get to know Natasha even more than just being a human. So he assigned them to clean up the lawn. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe, Chuck is making us do this..." Logan muttered. 

To his left, Ororo and Jean smirked at his statement, along with Scott who shook his head. Logan stomped over to them. They were raking and blowing the leaves into a large pile.  Ororo controlled a slight breeze of wind while Scott and Jean raked. 

"Come on, Logan we have to. At least, Natasha is coming to help us." Scott added with a smile on his face.  

Logan's ears redden when he heard her name. Even more, he grumbled in displeasure. 

"Hey, 'Ro are you sure this bag will hold all these leaves? We need at least ten bags." Logan asked.

Scott went to get the bags while they continued to rake. 

"By the way, where is Natasha anyway?" Jean asked. 

SWOOSH!!! 

Logan was tackled into the huge pile of leaves. Already feeling grumpy, Logan turned to look at the person who did that. His mouth gawked a few times, a certain redhead captured his lips into hers. 

"Having fun, wolverine?" She asked smiling brightly at him. 

Logan's eyes narrowed a bit before smirking at the woman above him.

"No...at least until you showed up that is." He said. 

Natasha chuckled before standing to help him up from the ground. 

Logan grabbed her hand getting to his feet. 

SWOOSH!! SWOOSH!!!

Several piles of leaves were thrown at the couple. Both Natasha and Logan looked back seeing Jean, Ororo, and Scott laughing at them. 

"Oh, now y'all did it," Logan growled. 

It went from several minutes to three hours, of chasing and running away from one another. 

Toward the end, the women teamed up against the men. Let's just say, it wasn't fair play. 

SWOOSH!!! SWOOSH!!!!

Piles off leaves covered Logan and Scott.

"Oops. I think we might have gone overbroad." Natasha stated. 

"I must say we did." Ororo agreed. 

"Let's go help them," Jean spoke up.

The women threw away the leaves on top of the pile. Suddenly, the men jumped out from underneath the pile. Tackling the women into the pile. The women squealed and laughed along with the men. 

Everyone got up talking to each other until Scott spoke up.

"Natasha...I know I haven't been thrilled with your arrival at our school. But I see that you make Logan very happy. And I acknowledge you as one of us. A friend. A Teacher. An X-men." Scott said. Natasha nodded at his words before shaking his hand firmly.

Logan pulled Natasha into him. "That was fun...." Natasha breathed, her head laid on Logan's chest.

Logan smirked at her before kissing her deeply.

"Yeah, it was..." He said. 

Once more, the teachers put the leaves back into the pile but this time just to clean up the lawn.

A/N: Aww. A leaf fight. That sure takes me back to my youth days. XD.

Well anyway, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I will post the next one next Monday.......

WAIT A MINTUE.........

NEXT MONDAY.....IS......HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!

OH.........HMMMMM.......I HAVE AN IDEA FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. (EVEN THOUGH I DO NOT CELEBRATE HALLOWEEN.)

Can you all guess what I am about to do for the next chapter??? 

HAPPY MONDAY TO YOU ALL!!!!

WORDS: 626