Training

A/N: Hey readers!! I know, I know. You all have waiting for this chapter in forever. So here it is. Hope you all enjoy 😊.

3RD Person POV

Logan watched the clock which is set to 10:15am. He sighed in excitement. Just then Natasha walked in the Danger Room. Her heels clicked on the floor as she walks in the room. Logan admired her for a bit. But really he wanted to check her out. Nat notices his glare and smiled in greeting. Then she casually brought a smirk to her lips. "You ready?" She asked him. Logan smiled at her question. He gets closer to her where he is in front of her. "I should ask you the same thing." He shot back at her. Natasha grinned walking away from him and heading to the middle of the room. The clock showed  10:20am, meaning it was time to start training. The two got into position. Of course, Logan went first but this time using his fists instead of his claws. Naturally, Natasha dodged his attack weaving to the left and using her leg to swing upwards towards Logan's head. Logan grunted when he felt the hit. He stumbles back before recovering. Natasha rushed towards him and Logan did the same. They collided with each other. Logan pinned her down harshly. Natasha grunted when she hit the floor. She seemed to be in pain. Manly like he is Logan helped her on her feet. "Let's..." He began. Natasha wrapped her legs around his torso trapping him. Then pulled him to the ground hitting his back. "ARGH!!" Logan cried out. Natasha laughed at him. " Call it a draw??" She asked. Logan smirked and then nodded. "Yeah..." He said. Then he noticed his students peeping in the doorway. They were watching us. Logan stated. The two adults looked at the clock seeing it was 11:06am. Natasha grinned at the students and then at Logan. "Well looks like we have an audience." She replied. "Y-yeah I guess we do." He muttered. The two collected their selves before parting away. Logan admired her. Truly he did as she lectured the students on self-defense tactics. "As you saw earlier was my self- defense against a bigger opponent. That is the first thing you must do. You must learn their motives first before attacking to get away from any danger." She continued. 

A/N: Aaaaand that is a wrap!!! I am sorry that is all I could think of. But there will be more on the way!!!! stay tuned for more!!!!