Chapter 26: A trip?! Nah, it's a trap!

Start from the beginning

OH YEAH! Vacation day!

As soon as we landed to Crescent Island's airport each classes we're line up and waited near the entrance. Attendance we're to be taken before everyone proceed to the Inns and lounges. 

Not going to lie its been ages since I've experience travelling through plane before.

Can't remember the last time this has happened.

I inhaled and exhaled in a relax way. Then vigorously breathe in through my nose as I turn my head to my close friends.

Shido and Origami... Okay yeah Tonomachi was also with us.

We might probably ditch Origami and Tonomachi when we run into the twins. Tonomachi was now on his phone opening up the dating sim app. Fucking loser. Origami still attempting to make Shido feel good. Not going to comment on that even further.

And finally Shido just struggling in life. Sad.

I simply stood there with a deadpan face. Though my eyes quickly perked up as I saw Ellen a few meters away from where I normally couldn't see here, she was stalking me by the plant vase. Weird.

Has anybody realized how obvious to what's she's doing right now? So much for the Number one wizard being sneaky.

Anyways the guys are starting to attract a lot of attention mainly the two so called couples are. 

"Origami please, I need some space here!" Shido sound in agony.

"I am only comforting you, so stay still." The AST soldier replies.

"How does licking on my ear counts as comforting?!" 

I had none of it. 

"GAAAAHHHHH!" I shout out of frustration in kept of my sanity as I had my hands holding my head. The entire people in the airport including from the school and even Ellen had their eyes focused on me.

I went up to the two and separated them. Then give them a quick slap to the cheek. Only lightly so it shouldn't hurt much. I gave them a short speech on keeping their hands out from each other but Origami was listening while Shido was...

Well a couple chapters ago I did mention about me breaking him. 

It turns out he was doing a jack in box middle finger and had it directly pointed at me. He had a weird expression on his face.

"Oh I'm so sorry... I didn't know how this machine works," He sarcastically apologizes.

One of my veins at the top of my forehead were beginning to pop out like hell. As I menacingly stare at Shido.

Mainly our class we're backing away from us except Origami as she sat next to Shido normally.

"SHHIIIIIII.....DOOOOOOO!!" I creek.

He started to bullet sweat.

"Uhh, wait Tohka! Please I'll buy you kinako bread!" He pleded.

I stared at him.

"Denied!" I reply.

"OI! Tonomachi! Help me out here!"

Tonomachi who was amongst the crowd had his phone glued to him. He seemed to be ignoring Shido as he had his eyes focused on his 'girlfriend'.

"Origami?" His voice shaking turning pale.

"As much as I want to intervened, I have don't have enough power to do so... You're on your own," Origami turn her face away from Shido leaving him in shock.

He might be asking himself that there is no way in hell Origami would leave him like this. Well that change was applied by me.

I crack my knuckles.