"Ahhh~! Mama Papa you can come at the concert but not the play please." I pleaded

"Why not?" Mama asked

"It's because it's embarrassing. My role is really embarrassing, no, the whole play is."

"Lucy I don't care what play that is as long as I can see you it's alright to us, right Mama?" Papa said

"Yes. Good luck princess."

I let out a sigh." Haaa... guess I don't have a choice but to do my best."

"That's the spirit!" Mama said

"Ah that's right! Natsu said he is coming over today" I said

"Really Natsu-nii is coming?! Yay! Mama let's bake cookies for him." Michelle said

"Okay okay princess." Mama said and they went to the kitchen. I head to my room and went to my bathroom.

After I clean myself I soak in the tub. "Ah~! This feels good!" I said as I stretch my arms and sit on the tub

I suddenly remember the guy besides me at the basketball game of Natsu. He looks familiar in a way. I think I've seen him before. "Ah!!! The photo album!" I suddenly got up and drain the water from the tub. I cover my body with a towel and went to my cabinet where my photo albums are. I scan every one of the pictures in every photo album and in one of my birthday album, I saw him with me and Natsu.

"Why he in this picture?" When I turned 16 I create a photo album and I saw this one but I didn't even bother to ask because I thought he is just one of my guest, but now that man showed up and he is a friend of Natsu.

I scan the photo album and in every picture I am with him and Natsu. And there is a single photo at the back; it's just the two of us covered in icing and posing a peace sign on our right hands. I took out that picture from the album. I stare at that child and I am not really mistaken it is him. Gray? Who are you? I sit at the corner of my bed and flip the photo. I've seen some writings behind it. It's my hand writing when I was a child."I love you Gray and I'm going to marry you when we grow up." I am surprised the time I read this because I don't know anything about this. I thought that Natsu is my first love but it was him.

Who exactly are you Gray? I want to ask my mom but I am also afraid of what she is going to tell me. Maybe I will just ask him out personally when we met again. I am going to asked Natsu about him.

Speaking of Natsu, where is he? It's almost dinner time and he's still not here. I put some clothes on and take my phone and call him. It's ringing but he's not answering. I will just leave him a message. Maybe he's not coming anymore. I went downstairs and told them that Natsu isn't coming anymore. Michelle is disappointed so am I. I wonder what happen to him?

I went up to my room and lay on my bed to sleep. Tomorrow is a big day, and I need my beauty rest. "Oyasumi!"

--

Next day~Morning~Lucy's Room

I opened my eyes and it's already morning. I want to get up and stretch but why do I feel heavy. I tried to move but something heavy is pushing me down. I heard a sound maybe it's Michelle. Sometimes I just woke up that she is sleeping on my bed. I manage to pull my arms up and I took off my blanket. And by my surprised, someone really is sleeping beside me. It's not Michelle but Natsu! What is he doing in my room, in my bed, in my body?! Natsu's arms and legs are around me. He used me as a body pillow. He's body is so warm. No wait!!! What are you thinking Lucy!!!!

What is he doing here? And he stinks in alcohol. Did he drink last night? How did he enter the house and my room?

I tried to push him. "Natsu! Natsu! Get off!" I yelled while pushing him but he holds me even tighter. AHHHHHH this is embarrassing...if someone saw us like this Papa will kill me. "Shut..up...Lucy.."he mumble in his sleep. I blushed and I looked at his sleeping face. No wonder that I liked this guy, he's so cute and sweet. But...we can't be together...he already like someone else. I pushed him hard and I get up. He is still sleeping and I get some clothes and went to my bathroom to take a quick shower.

After 30 minutes I went out the bathroom already prepared for school. Natsu is still sleeping in my bed. I fix my hair and put a light make up. I went over in my bed and tried to wake him up but he just hug a pillow and mumble some crack sounds.

"Natsu wake up its School Festival!" I pull his legs but he hold into the head board bars.

"Don't be a kid Natsu!" I tried to pull him but he's too strong and heavy.

"Okay I give up. I'm going to school ahead of you and better get your ass to your house and get ready for the festival! And don't be late!" I yelled and take my thing that I am going to use today

"Virgo how did Natsu get into my room?" I asked Virgo as we went downstairs

"I let him in."

"What? Why'd you do that?"

"He said it will only take for a minute. He said he is just going to tell you something-hime."

"But he sleeps in my bed. Haaaa nevermind I'll leave Natsu to you. Make sure he is at school by 12 okay!"

"Hai Hime!"

I went to our kitchen and have breakfast together with the family and after that Caprico drive me to school. I asked him to leave the car for me and he will just going to get a taxi home. In case something happen I need my car.

--

To be continued...