Female Conductoid x Male Reader

Start from the beginning

He is met with only silence as he took of his coat and went into the living room.

Y/N:I met the SuperConductor and she turned out to be a Conductoid,which in hindsight is pretty obvious.

He took out a yellow and orange tube andstarted to walk and talk to the other end of the room.

Y/N:Her names Voltya Wattson and she seems like a very easy going person.We actually have a somewhat similar job.What was your day like?
It turns out the was walking towards a big aquarium whose interiour resembled amazon river.And the only inhabitant was,not surprisingly a female electric eel.He opened the top to pour the food canister which let out dead insects and fragments of dried meat.

Y/N:Bone a petit Eelektra.

Y/N went to have his dinner,a shower and went to sleep.

The next day,Y/N was back in his power plant.He was walking down the hall and signing the papers for delivers of some spare parts and tools.On the way to the main office he passed by the water cooler where some of his workers were taking a break to discuss a movie.

Worker2:Hey boss.

Worker1:How did the date go?
Y/N:Very well actually.We have quite simmilar professions.

Worker1:So I was right about how that site worked?

Y/N:Surprisingly yes.

Worker1:Yes!Pay up.

Worker2:(Sigh)Here you go.

The second worker gave a small sum of money to the one from yesterday since they apparently made a bet.But Y/N still felt it wrong that they essentially bet on his date.

Worker2:So did you see eye to eye?

Y/N:More than you think.

Y/N:(More like eyes to eye in this case.)

He heard a buzzing sound and took out his phone.

Worker1:What is it?

Y/N:Its her.She mustve sent me a massage through that site.

Worker1:What does it say?

Worker2:Cmon,tell us.

Y/N:It says she wants to meet me at the city dump.Why would she want me to be there?

Worker1:Maybe my theory that shes from prison wasnt so far fetched.

Y/N:No it is far fetched.A strange answer isnt necesarry fitting for a strange question.I guess Ill just have to go and see.

Worker1:If Im right,do I take your job?
Worker2:Oh please,Im way more qualified than you.

While the two bickered back and fourth,Y/N rubbed the bridge of his nose in realization he works with children.Then he wrote to Voltya in response that he'll head out when his shift is over.And it seemed like its gonna take a while.

Timeskip city dump

Y/N parked near the entrance because he thought if someone saw his car within the city dump limits,theyd consider it garbage.He made it inside and looked around.It hit him sometime ago that she didnt told him where exactly to go.He was about to pull out his phone to ask her when he heard something.Looking up,it was apparent it was a falling car engine so he jumped out of the way.After regaining his composure after near death experience,he headed in direction from when the engine was launched.He got on top ofthe next garbage hill and saw Voltya at the base of the hill with hands on her hips grinning at him.

Voltya:Took you long enough Ground.

Y/N:Itd be easier if you waited for me outside.And what did you call me?