Female Conductoid x Male Reader

Start from the beginning

Y/N:Youre a Conductoid right?I thought they were solitaty.

Voltya:Just because if there are too many on one place we could cause a massive explosion.

Y/N:Exuse me?

Voltya:Boys are negativley charged and girls positivley.I guess thats why I have this positive personality.So what made you use such a shocking username?

Y/N:Im a head electrician in the Bellwood power plant.

Voltya:Mmm,no wonder we were a match.You can work and we can have a dinner date at the same time.

Y/N:Im sure matches are about more than just usernames.

Voltya:Nope,it was made but a lazy Galvan.It mathces similar words and synonyms.

Y/N:Sounds like thered a lot of mistakes.

Voltya:Meh,couples should compromise so its a great way to learn.

Y/N:Aha.And what do you do?

Voltya:Were actually in the similar business of power play.I absord what little energy is in the old machines and gizmos to charge soemthing people actually use nowdays.Youd be suprised how many engeens are thown at the city dump with at least half capacity.

Y/N:Proof we take a poor care of the world.

Valtya:Well its not like you dont have another planet to choose from.It would just take a while to get used to other places and customs in the Universe.

Y/N:But that what makes the planet we live on that much more important to us.

Valtya:I never worried about those things.I can travel from planet to planet using minute voltage differences and eat almost any energy as long as it has some sort of a charge.

Y/N:So you never stayed at one place for a long time?

Valtya:Nope.I like free life style.Come and go as I please.What about you?

Y/N:Im like electricity in certain part of the circuit.Grounded.I lived with my parents until I got a job and bought a house in the same neighborhood.Apart from some business trips I never travelled anywhere out of town.

Voltya:Doesnt that get boring?

Y/N:I like to think of it as safe.Like a mechanism or interupted circuit.If nothing changes,everything keeps working as it should.

Voltya:What about,upgrades?
She wrapped her tail around his hand to guide it to his complementary glass of water.It took by suprise which only made her winked at him.Which was difficult to tell since she had only one eye.

Voltya:Sometimes changes can turn out for the better.If I went to meet another one of my species,theres a fifty fifty chance wed both blow up.What makes you think I went on a date with a human?

Y/N:Good point.

Voltya:Tell you what,next date Ill pick where we go.

Y/N:Next date?
Voltya:Sure,youre a nice guy.But I have to go,my lunch shift is about to end.

Y/N:Youre still not done.

Voltya:Energy makes the world run.Im getting payed at least twice as much as doctors and police.

Y/N:Really?
Voltya:Yep.Well,gotta bounce.The ions wont transfer themselves.See you next time, toodles.

Y/N:Toodles?

Timeskip Y/Ns home

Y/N entered his house and locked the doors behind him.

Y/N:Im home!Have youu been lonely while I was away?