Chapter Forty-Six - Toy?

Start from the beginning

Hell, right now the only thing that felt real in his life, was the person whose cock was in his mouth. He groaned as his own erection rubbed the sheets. He glanced at the inflatable in his ass, and it wasn't nearly large enough. He had no idea how fast he could inflate it, but he knew Kim didn't even feel it... 

He glanced up his body and their eyes locked. "Lick it." Kim whimpered. "Please?" It wasn't a completely distasteful idea and Mr. Big had picked up flavored lube, so if he put that down first... 

He got up on his knees, tucking his bum under, and pushed both of Kim's thighs to his chest, rolling his ass right up off the bed. Before he could reconsider, he glanced once more at his face. He was breathing heavily; his cheeks flushed a dark red. Fuck! He was sexy! 

He looked as if he had already been fucked and nothing had been done. Kim panted, "Are you touching me?" Chay shook his head, slowly. "Fuck, I feel full." His abdomen contracted suddenly, and his cock twitched violently. "It's damn amazing. I've never felt anything like it."

Chay moved his hand, looking for the remote, to find he had kneeled on it. The inflatable was now at its largest setting, quietly humming. His eyes widened, never once believing that it was possible that an asshole could stretch that wide. Slowly, he lubed around the stretched skin, carefully, watching Kim's face. 

He panted, his cheeks becoming even more rosy with each gentle touch. "Don't tease me anymore. Fuck," He felt as if he could barely breathe now. "Do it or don't, but don't tease me. Please."

How could he explain he wasn't teasing? He was curious. He had never seen anything so beautiful before. He bent his head and licked. His nose wrinkled distastefully at the texture, but he kept his eyes on Kim's face. That was more important than how HE personally felt about it. 

Kim's back arched. "Oh fuck. Oh yes!" The warmth, the wetness of his tongue was both soothing to the tissue, but also arousing. He needed more. He craved more. His hips thrust up. He didn't think he could take another gentle touch right now. 

Chay seemed to realize this. It was his gentleness that was Kim's ultimate torment. He sunk his teeth into his inner thigh and heard the hiss of breath. Hands gripped his hair and pulled up his head. Solid black eyes met his. "Stop fucking teasing me right now." He panted, barely breathing. "Either fuck me or I'll fuck you. I can't take it."

Chay lost his mind at the raw need in his voice. He yanked the toy out and Kim screamed. In his rush to bury himself, he forgot safety. He forgot his own name. "Yes... " He hissed, as he sank balls deep. "Oh, fuck yes." He grabbed his slim hips and pulled him tighter, forcing him to lift his legs even higher. 

Chay reached for his nipples and pinched them, hard. Kim thrust up, urging him to move. "Fuck, you're hot." He pulled his nipples, and Kim screamed. Long slow thrusts hand him moaning. Neither heard the damn cell phone ringing. 

Chay leaned on him hard, pinching his erection. "We come together, or we don't come at all." Kim blinked, his eyes barely focusing. "Fuck, you're still tight..." He fought to keep his thrusts slow and even. "I have to get clamps." He muttered. "Pain slut." Mr. Big was a very thorough teacher.

'What?" Kim grunted, his hand now on his cock, holding it tight. It was getting harder and harder to focus. The pleasure sensations were overwhelming him. Then Chay heard it... someone pounding on the door. He picked up speed and started to pound into his ass. 

Kim screamed, "Oh yes! Oh god, YES! Fuck me!" His hand bounced with the motions of the thrusting. Chay shuddered, knowing he could not keep up this rhythm. Cum leaked out, as he pumped and filled it, leaving a large wet spot in the center of the bed. 

Kim shuddered, his hand tightening past the point of pain as he too, shot hot cum. Most of it went on his chest and shoulder, but he was past caring. As he floated back to earth, it sank in that there was a lot of noise outside the room. Weakly, he brushed his hair out of his face then Chay's. "Biting?" 

"Not now. I think someone wants you." 

"Fuck 'em." Kim shrugged. "We don't have school today and I'm done helping those shithead brothers. I only moved home because of you. The main house has protection that my condo doesn't have. 

The cell phone rang again. Kim glanced at the display and picked it up. "Yes, Big?" He bolted up. "Okay, give us 30 minutes to shower and dress. Are my brothers both fucking idiots?" He waited a few more minutes and his look changed again. "Noooo, don't answer that." He had laughter now in his voice. 

"Excuse me? Big? What are you talking about?" He glanced at Chay who was whistling and looking anywhere at Kim. "Did I enjoy what? And you'd be happy to do more shopping for us any time?" He glared at Chay now. "I'll get back to you." The phone was tossed to the bedside table. 

"Did you really get Big to buy us a sex toy?"

Chay was already kneel walking off the bed. "You were not complaining when it was being used." He ran for the ensuite bathroom. "And Mr. Big really didn't mind. Who else could I ask?"

Kim was close behind. "We could have gone shopping together! How can I face my bodyguard now?" He followed him into the bathroom, where Chay had the water turned on and had his back to him.

He spun Chay around. Now facing him, directly under the spray, Kim held his chin. "No secrets, Chay. If you want to explore or learn, let's do it together. I'm probably just as curious and definitely not afraid." He grabbed the bodywash and started to scrub him down. 

Chay took a deep breath and started to scrub Kim.  "You don't understand. It's a brother thing. I would have asked Porsche... but, you know. Mr. Big feels like a nice older brother." 

"Don't use my bodyguard as a brother substitute. Make up with Porsche."

Frowning, Chay scrunched his nose. The water rinsed the soap off, but it wouldn't be that easy to fix his damaged relationship.