Lady: thank you all so much. Wait just a second (holds out some food for them) here, this is for your help.

Random father: thanks for all you do.

Random mother: it's such a help having you protect the town.

Random kid: here eat this (they throw berries to them as the Nickit catch them in their tails)

Another random mother: you've helped us all

Another random father: yes, thank you.

(They throw more berries as the Nickit catch them as they're being praised as the three galarian zigzagoon look sad but two berries roll their way and stop in front of them as the head galarian zigzagoon looks surprised as do the other two as they look to see the Nickit are offering and sharing some of their food as the Galatian zigzagoon are happy and thankful towards the Nickit as they leave with the food in their mouths)

Scone stand guy: see for yourself, they've now stopped stealing and help people by teaching misbehaving Pokémon a lesson. They've b come hugely popular over town.

Ash: wow!

(Cinderace hops over and lands in front of them as they're confused as cinderace rubs its nose as the Nickit remembers the scorbunny who did just that as they see it's that very scorbunny but now a cinderace and look happy to see cinderace as they feel a paw on their backs as they look to see a thievul who is smiling at them as they recognise her immediately as the 5 Pokémon hug as the scone stand guy and Ash, Goh and (Y/N) look on respectively)

(We cut away to the galarian zigzagoon who are happy as they run along a back alley but the one in front crashes into something as we see two galarian Meowth and on top of the barrel a shadowy figure as we see orange glowing eyes)

(With team rocket)

Jessie: tomorrow we steal the strong guy's Pokémon and all the twerps' Pokémon too! 

James: but Jess, is that possible?

Meowth: gathering up a gaggle of Pokémon should be a piece of cake.

(Their stomachs then o proceed to growl)

Jessie: piece? I'll take the whole cake.

(Wobbufett is hungry too as they then hear a noise as they spy on where it's coming from where they see a bunch of Pokémon or to be more specific the two galarian Meowth and the mysterious Pokémon as it comes into the light revealing it to be a perrserker as they trap the galarian zigzagoon and are acting menacingly as one of perrserker's sharp claws stops right in front of the Galarian zigzagoon in front of it as the two galarian Meowth get their sharp claws out too as we see the three galarian zigzagoon run away as their food has been taken as team rocket look at the Galarian Meowth and perrserker eating the food they've just "acquired")

Jessie: aren't they acting kind of (getting excited) evil.

James: and they look like Meowth, down to their charms.

Meowth: those three goons have nothing on my attention to personal hygiene and good looks

Rotom phone: Meowth (galarian form)

Meowth: say what?!

James: told you.

Rotom phone: zip it! (Goes over to perrserker) and the big one is the evolved form, perrserker.

Jessie: well with their help I think we can load tons of stuff like food and even Pokémon.

James:  let's persuade them to join our merry band