Ash: hey Leon, remember, I don't want to hear you've gotten lost 

Leon: nope, no, there won't be none of that. I've got charizard so I'll be fine. (Takes off amd flies off)

Goh: don't let us down charizard.

(We see Ash and Goh and (Y/N) walking around Wyndon)

Goh: what are we doing today Ash? Special training and preparation for tomorrow?

Ash: nope, not today. Getting worn out wouldn't do us any good would it. Let's take the day off, we'll give it our all tomorrow right? What do you say buddy? (Pikachu agrees with him)

(Y/N): sounds solid.

Ash: so the first order of business is food. (This scent comes along as Ash remembers them) hey it's the teeny tiny things with the great smell.

Goh: they're scones.

(Y/N): a Galar region specialty, though not as much as curry.

Ash: I choose them. (Him and Pikachu are drooling at the smell as they follow the scent)

Goh: no surprise.

(Y/N): to be fair, they are really good.

(Suddenly two pokeballs open as we see cinderace and thievul are the ones that emerge from them)

Goh: cinderace?

(Y/N): thievul?

(They all catch up to Ash and Pikachu)

Goh: hey cinderace, do you remember? (Cinderace nods) this is the spit where we first met (flash back to when it was a scorbunny covered in muck and mud)

(Y/N): I'm pretty sure we met near here too (reflects back as we see Ash, Goh and (Y/N) spying from a bush as we see the muddy scorbunny and 4 nickits)

Ash: hey mister.

Guy: hm?

Goh: nice to see you.

Guy: what a nice surprise, how've ya been?

Ash: awesome.

Goh: and look at this! (referring to cinderace) that scorbunny from back then evolved and now it's cinderace.

Scone stand guy: really? This is the same scorbunny? (Sees Thievul) and that little Nickit is the same one too?

(They hear a scream as they look to see a trio of galarian zigzagoon bothering this lady)

Lady: cut that out! (We see they're trying to take her food she was holding)

Ash: what's going on?

Goh: huh? Aren't those...

Rotom phone: zigzagoon (Galarian form), the tiny raccoon Pokémon, a dark/normal type. Zigzagoon runs in a zigzag pattern wreaking havoc everywhere.

(We see the lady is still struggling with them as the trio of zigzagoon manage to get the food and run off)

Lady:  help me!

(Suddenly a can is thrown and hits the zigzagoon holding the bag in its mouth on the head causing it to drop the bag as these blurs pass them as we see a familiar trio of Nickit as we see thievul get excited and cinderace is happy to see them too)

Goh: look at that cinderace, it's those prank loving Nickit  that you used to leader around 

(We see the leader galarian zigzagoon growl but Nickit doesn't back down as the galarian zigzagoon look scared and intimidated as we see the Nickit give the bag back to the lady)