Chapter 6 : Surprise

I jump into Clint's car with Naomi to drop her home and she puts her hand on top of mine in the back of the car. I'm so horny I need to get back to Jenny pronto before I end up doing something with Naomi. She looks so tempting right now, Naomi was wearing a red plunge mesh corset top and a black mini skirt. She had long black hair swooped over to one side and all I can think about is her sucking me off in the back off this cab and then taking her back to the office and fucking her over my desk. I've never had these thoughts before not sure if it's because wyatts got me all pissed off or if it's the drink.

As we drop Naomi off she slips something into my pocket, she cuddles me and kisses me on the cheek so close to my lips. I couldn't handle the temptation. There was a screen between our seats and Clint's so he couldn't see what kind of nonsense I was doing. I grabbed her and kissed her but she pulled away biting her lip, "see you tomorrow, there's something in your pocket for later"
I look and she put a pair of her red lace knickers which matched her red corset earlier. They were so sexy.

I got home and Jenny was already asleep so I could wake her up and let out my urge or I could wank over Naomi's knickers and the temptation. I can't believe I was doing this. I text her a photo and said "I need this release" I received a video back and it was Naomi fingering herself. This temptation was something else. I FaceTimed her instantly, finger yourself on FaceTime to me.
"Yes sir"
This made me hard, she was doing work role play.
Moan my name when you cum.
Cum for me.
She was letting out so many soft moans and I was so horny.
"I want you to fuck me all over your office sir"
"Oh sir"
She came more than once and I came all over her knickers. Don't think she wants them back now. I'll keep them for next time.

Going into the office tomorrow is going to be a-bit awkward, this hasn't happened before but maybe we need this excitement.

As I head into the office with a sore head Naomi is in my office, she has a tight blue dress on and heels. She's brought me a vanilla latte and some paracetamol for my hangover.
"Did you get yourself one?" I asked"
"Yes but I don't look like I need it as much as you do sir"
When she said sir it reminded me of our antics over FaceTime last night.

She walks out the office and I catch myself gauping at her. I shake myself out of it and back into work mode.
Later that day Naomi comes in asking if I want to go for lunch. She shuts the door and shuts the shutters. She locks the office door.
She places herself infront of me on the desk and spreads her legs open. She has white lingerie on, this teasing game was not usually me but the sneaking around and secrecy was certainly keeping me alive.

She pulls out a vibrator and hands me the remote. She puts it on whilst sitting infront of me. She places it on her clit gently rubbing it up. She's so wet I can see it through her lingerie I go to stand up but she pushes me back gently onto my chair and says sit back sir.
I couldn't take my eyes off of her, I was so hard.
She lets out a moan and arches her back, and her legs were shaking. I could've ejaculated from watching, it was like watching a porn scene.

She told me to keep the remote and whenever I want some fun, to play it and control the speed.
Later than evening we had a works do, it was an annual "well done" works do, so fucking boring but HR said it's a must, we do it to support our staff.
I've drank rum before hand so I'm feeling tipsy. Clint has pulled the car round and I spot Naomi there later on she's in a long pink tight gown with a low back. She didn't have a bra on, I could tell because her nipples were piercing through. I went to the bathroom and pushed on the remote. I went out to find her. I stopped it to give her a taster. We all sat round for dinner, Naomi was opposite me. I pressed the remote it was on a pulsing setting fast. Naomi's feet were rubbing my cock under the table. This shit was honestly so fucking exciting.