Chapter 3: Jenny

I get back to the penthouse 3 hours later than expected and I'm greeted by Jenny she's wearing a black satin night dress and holding a glass of red in her hand. Me and Jen never really got the whole kid thing "We just wanted to get rich have fun and travel and that's what we got.
Jenny has cooked my all time favourite, hunters chicken with spicy cheesy wedges and homemade garlic bread. She makes it to perfection, Jenny got the recipe from my mother before she passed and it really hits home when she makes it. I hit the jackpot with Jen but I can't lie seeing her in that night dress is doing things to me. All I can think about is going in and bending her over our island and fucking her so hard. But I know that I need to calm down before I even think about touching my wife. Unlike all the other woman in my life she is delicate and that's one of my favourite things about her.

I walk in with flowers and a bottle of red wine, this is Jenny's favourite and I love to make her feel special.
"I'm so sorry I'm late honey, I was meant to be home at 4 but had to go into the office. How was work?"
She passes me my plate of dinner, kisses me and thanks me for my flowers.
"It's been great, I've got some really big ideas for this project"
Jenny is an interior designer she's self employed, it's always been her dream since she was a teen.
"I can't wait to see them"
"Why did you have to go to the office? How was your business trip to Thailand?" She asks.
"Wyatt is fucking prick that's what happened but I don't want to talk about that tonight. Thailand was good, my team over there are amazing and some of the properties over there we are selling are phenomenal, we will have to go over in a few months for our anniversary, it's been too long"
I was talking that much I hadn't realised her face had completely dropped. She hates Wyatt just as much as I do and with good reason.
I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her to try and bring her back to the moment.
"Sorry I know you don't like hearing his name"
"That's ok, how's Sophie?"
"She's fine she said hi, we did a lot of meditating and mindfulness you know she loves that but we also did alot of love making, well you could call it that I think I fucked her in every position possible in every part of the beach hut, I had her screaming my name more times than I can count"
I look down at Jenny who is flushed and squeezing her thighs together.
I run my hand slowly down her body over her breasts and lift up her nightdress and im happy to feel she isn't wearing any panties. I run my finger along her slit and just as expected she's soaking. One of our not so guilty pleasures is telling eachother in great detail what we have been up to while the other was away.
"You're already wet for me honey and I've barely touched you"
I've waited for Jenny to tell me how much she missed me and needed me.
"I've been waiting for you, I needed you to fulfil my needs. Pleasuring myself isn't as satisfying"
Jenny knows I love it when she talks about pleasuring herself, it's one of our things we love to watch each other.
I grab Jenny's hand and lead it to her wet pussy, "show me how much you missed me Jen."
This got me so fucking hard. I just wanted to flip her over, rip her night dress off and fuck her so fucking hard.
I can't take my eyes off of Jenny as she's pleasuring herself, I sit her on top of the island, she lays back, back arched and I've got front row seats. As I begin to pleasure myself too, Jenny sits up and sucks my fingers,she lays on her stomach and starts sucking my cock. It feels so fucking good. She makes me so horny. She's looking up at me while she's sucking slow, I gently push her back by her throat and I start licking her wet pussy. It's so wet, I could feel it dripping down her leg. I get her just to the point of climax and then I... stop. I make her wait for it so we can climax together.
I walked over to the freezer and grabbed some ice, i ran it from Jenny's mouth, round her nipples and onto her clit.
"Fuck me Andrew" she moaned.
I flipped her over the island and fucked her so hard. I was pulling her hair, had my hand around her throat and she was screaming my name.
"Andrew, fuck me harder"
"I'm going to come"
I pulled out and ejaculated all over Jenny's perky round tits.
Honestly our sex life and marriage is everything, it has so much spark. I love it.