Friday, at the park.

(This chapter will be featuring an android kid named pauline just for the sake of the plot.)

This had been a long and busy week for (Y/N) as well as Connor and Hank. While the older man and the android were busy at the station working on their cases, (Y/N) had to put up with so much homework for school. It is true that (Y/N) was a good student, always making sure to complete everything their teacher assigned them - the fact that their dad had all the knowledge of the world in his brain made this task especially easier, but even with his help (Y/N) still found studying tiring and sometimes even hard.

Today though, they didn't have to worry about any of that. It was Friday, the day when Connor and Hank would finally get a day off and (Y/N) would be free from school for the weekend. Their final class had just ended and so they waited idly for Connor to come and pick them up at the main stairway on the front of the maroon colored brick building.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" The voice of their new friend was heard coming from the school entrance. She was an android girl named pauline and new at the school. Her parents had to move her from her old one recently, as she was getting constantly bullied by the human kids there. When (Y/N) met Pauline they took a liking into her almost instantly. She was extremely friendly and sweet while also having a bit of a goofy persona. They honestly could not believe why the kids at her old school were so mean to her.

"Hi Pauline, are you going home on foot?" They asked with a bit of hope that she'd say no. They didn't want to wait for Connor alone. "Yep" she replied. "Are you waiting to be picked up?" "Actually-" (Y/N)'s sentence was cut short as Pauline spoke up again. "Want some company? I haven't met your parents yet." (Y/N) chuckled "Sure, My dad would love to meet you. He's an android too you know." Pauline raised her eyebrows with a bit of shock. "Really?! I'd love to meet him too!"

As the two classmates were chatting,
(Y/N) noticed Hank's old beaten car come into view as it made a turn into the street and parked near the stairway. "There he is." They said with a small grin starting to show on their face. The door next to the driver's seat soon opened revealing Connor, who was surprisingly wearing more casual clothes than usual. He was wearing a grey jacket with a few sets of zippers on each side, a black t-shirt underneath which was a bit smaller for him but
(Y/N) actually thought it fit him quite well. The brunette also wore a pair of dark oversized trousers and some pretty athletic shoes.

Pauline sat there speechless, she could not help but compare him to one of the many disney princes she only saw in movies. "Your dad is so beautiful (Y/N), you should be very proud!" (Y/N)'s grin grew even larger as a blush formed on their cheeks. "Thanks." Their little conversation soon ended when Connor eventually reached them. "Hi sweety, how was your day?" The fatherly android asked with the usual soft tone on his voice. "I'm happy to see you daddy." (Y/N) gave the android a hug which he gladly returned, a sight which brought a smile on Pauline's face.

"Hello sir, my name is Pauline." The girl gave her hand in order to greet her friend's family member with the proper gesture. "Hello Pauline, I'm assuming your (Y/N)'s new classmate, I've heared so much about you." He returned the gesture. "Look dad, she has a led like you." The girl motioned towards her temple to prove her friend's statement.
"Oh, how nice. I remember when I met a little girl a while ago with her mother. She kind of looked like you." Connor was reminded of Alice when he met her at the church during the revolution. Thank rA9 that this girl didn't get to live such experiences.

"It was nice meeting you sir, but I have to go. My parents are waiting for me." The young girl said as she waved goodbye. "Bye Pauline, see you on Monday!" (Y/N) waved back at their friend. Soon after, Connor requested (Y/N) to give him their bag so it wouldn't be such a burden for them while taking a hold of their hand with his free one and so they both made their way to the old car. Once they reached it, the brunette opened the door to one of the back passenger seats and after gently pushing (Y/N)'s belongings into the car, he helped the little one buckle up, gave them a little kiss on the forehead, and finally made his way to the driver's seat to start the vehicle.