"Irisa!" Aaron called as soon as he raised his head, she had a huge smile on her face, "Aaron, you are back." she glanced at Isabelle who was still blowing in respect to her.

"Why are you out of bed? Is something wrong?" he inquired as his eyes roamed her body, worriedly.

She shook her head, "you worry too much, I am well your highness, cone let us eat." she nodded at Nancy, who followed them, and they walked toward the dining hall where the food was served.

The master was already sitting at the head chair of the large table, they bowed slowly. Irisa followed Aaron toward the master, who looked up from his meal. He was still wearing his mask, that covered half of his face. He bowed slowly making Irisa bow too.

"Good day master." he pulled a chair for Irisa, she sat down and looked around the table, and he took a sit next to her before looking up at Isabelle who was staring at the princess.

"Oh, I am sorry Isabelle. I want Irisa to be sitting next to me from now on." he apologized, Irisa turned to Isabelle and a woman next to her staring at them intently.

"I apologize, Isabelle, you can take the seat next to mine." Irisa smiled and turned back to the delicious meals laid all over the tables. She looked around not minding the hard stare she had gotten from Ruby the woman next to Isabelle.

"Not to worry, your highness. I will take the sit next to you." she smiled but Eli frowned, he was not going to forfeit his sit for her just because she was trying to be polite, there was an order I'm the master's manor and that order will not be broken.

"I am not forfeiting my sit for you Isabelle, you can sit somewhere else," Eli stated firmly. Isabelle frowned and glanced at Irisa who was engaged with Aaron who paid them no attention.

"The princess just asked you to move, Eli. Do you want to defy her orders?" Isabelle challenged, raising an eyebrow.

"I am not moving for you Isabelle, you will have to find another seat because you will not replace me," he stated firmly leaving no room for argument. Isabelle clenched her fist looking around to the table to see it was filled up, only a chair next to Samuel and Raymond's mere guards were left. She swallowed and took in a breath smiling, she walked toward the seat while Ruby took her away opposite them.

They started breakfast quickly, Irisa and Aaron chatted away almost not paying anyone attention, laughing heartily, it was a wonderful sight to behold, one Isabelle could not handle.

She swallowed and took in a deep breath before putting a smile on her face to calm herself down from the utter desperation she felt as she inside crumbled in disappointment at what was to become of her. She was sitting by the prince's guard and a mere guest. It was as though she was ostracized from the worldview she had.

She took in her first bite and swallowed hard willing herself to take in the mashed potatoes, without the utter agony of watching her beloved fall deeper in love with his wife. She was gorgeous, even more than she could imagine. With little eating and no foreign elements, she was able to answer the master question, confidently.

She ozzed power and confidence, the future Empress, her eyes flew to Ruby, who rose an eyebrow to show her that she had told no lies about the princess.

"What is the matter, Isabelle? You have barely touched your food?" the master pointed out, resulting in the table's attention diverting toward her.

A smile graced bet lips, she looked around the table and put another spoon into her mouth, "you are mistaken master. I have eaten well enough. I do not want to be fattened up, how would I find a husband if I am too big to see his face." she joked making Eli snort. He shoved another spoon into his mouth, "you would lucky to find a man to marry a pig like you!" Eli murmured, almost all of the table heard this, Irisa glanced at the both of them sensing that they were not each other's favorite.