The Return on The Rooftop.CH.6

They were out of the realm and back in the house, Spidella had photos with her to show her dad. "Mom...is that what I see" Spidella said as she pointed close to the bottom left corner of the picture, "I-I don't believe it, it's Nathan...what's he doing here?" ,her mother said nervously, then looking Spidella in the eyes.

-With Nathan/Lego-
Note: ||this moment with him was 4hrs ago||
Legos POV:
It's been almost 5hrs in the van and Georgie is again sleeping on me, I began to fall back asleep with him but I couldn't, I'm most responsible for the kids. I then brought out my phone and put on my headphones that were hanging on my neck, I started playing a Lo-fi beat playlist and looked back at the kids, they looked so peaceful. I don't think they got much sleep either...like me.
All night I kept waking up, and it was frustrating. So I then got out of bed, put on a shirt (yes he was up shirtless), and grabbed my jacket then headed out of the room. Soon I got on the rooftop of the hotel, I could identify every car in the lot from where I was at. 💜I loved the view💜. But, the surroundings around me were flickering. Then it took me into another realm. I got up nervous, and then I saw her...Spidella. I had no idea what she was doing here, Rhamone was also here with her. I tried to stay hidden sensing that Spidella has some camera with her but, I somehow transformed into a different creature. My entity...my auditor, he was like me but I was dripping black goo/liquid. I couldn't believe this, and I saw a tail and felt horns, and then there she was. Spidella.

Georgie's POV:
I woke up, Lego wasn't next to me. I'm concerned, I asked Zee and Zuzy what happened, they both replied that he was on the rooftop near our room. So I got out of bed but fell, I felt something yank on my ankle and it almost pulled me in. I managed to escape and ran outside, used my Teleporter Trap, and landed about 20ft from him. I then ran at full speed then actually rammed him into the ground, he was happy to see me but I wasn't quite sure. Then, I remembered...he had a smudge of blood on his jaw, and it was still. THERE. I quickly got up and stared at him with fear, "Uh-um...you have s-something on your, jawline..." I said almost falling of the rooftop. He just looked back, confused... "I...I don't understand? I checked myself and it wasn't there." He then asked me where it was, I answered "on the left..." he asked high or low, I said both. His look was, quite questionable in my terms. It was a soft yet dangerous look in his eyes, a slight frown, but his eyebrows were raised. I tried to turn around but he grabbed me before I could've moved an inch, he whispered something in my ear. It was a secret of his own, for no one to hear. He can't trust anyone else with it except for me...I looked at him in disbelief, I wondered...

Legos' POV:
Before I got trapped in there, he ran full speed at me. Georgie. He rammed me into the ground by accident and got up quite quickly...I just looked at him, tired and frustrated, but still he knew I was harmless. I knew he would've not understand that I had, re-opened my scar/wound. I pulled off my jacket and tied it around my waist, I then asked in the process when he told me that there was something on my jaw or jawline, "And what's that?" I was secretly surprised of how low pitched my voice was...but ignored it, I smudged it off with my jacket sleeve.

     Later, as I opened the door to the room. I felt a sudden shock that filled my whole body, I then closed the door when me and George were inside. I couldn't help myself but fall right on the bed...lightheaded, body aching, and vision blurred. This felt like death, soon it was all darkness. When my eyes reopened, I was in the realm again, but this time it was different, I could see what my unconscious self was doing. Then I saw the same horns and tail again from that view...I'm fucked, I tried to escape but I was caged into here, all alone and empty.
      Moments later I was up, I was the first one. I then saw my possessed body get up and walked into the bathroom, it was normal until. They reached for my weaponry bag...
I had to get my body back, I don't want anyone getting hurt. Chills went through my spine when they grabbed my pistol and daggers, and the glove of my suit. I remembered that Villian Au of me, I'm different. Am I going to turn out like him...? I was afraid but I knew I couldn't do anything to stop it, I then felt a sudden shock pain run down my throat. Few seconds later all I saw was reality, I'm back in my body.
Yes! I thought, I first rushed to the bathroom again. A scar was dashed along my face, part of my hair was black, I still had those horns, but one change that caught my eye was my body shape and my inner self. I felt stronger, and more powerful then before I swear if I turn into the Villian Au I'll just end my life here and now, I then scanned my body. It was more accurate to my avatar, I was a bit concerned about my chest though. I felt like the sink was lower, it was, I grabbed my measuring tape and almost screamed when I found out I was 6'7, HOW IN THE ABSOLUTE FUCK DID I GO FROM 5'8 TO FUCKING 6'7!!!!!!!! My emotions were about to explode from me, I managed to contain myself accountable and stay calm. I then walked out of the bathroom, everyone was standing over by weaponry bag. A river of fear and embarrassment flooded me like a hurricane, "DON'T TOUCH THAT MIMI—" my other repulser went off like a flame in an instant, "Well you now have us fucked Mimi, how do you feel?" I mumbled, she then looked in my direction, "I- Nathan I can explain—" I cut her off, "Don't go into that bag without MY permission EVER, do you understand? And same goes for the rest of you imbeciles" ,Everyone was stunned. I looked at them, my eyes filled with anger, a cold expression slowly formed. George pulled me outside and slammed the door shut, "WHY DID YOU BRING THAT WITH YOU?!" He yelled, "Well maybe is you had some braincells you should've known the infected were still out there!" I argued, he was about to say something until he signaled to get on the rooftop. It was security.

George's POV:
I kicked him to go in the roof top when I saw a taser in a guards hand headed our way, they ran toward us when Lego spoke. "See that, you're the treat." ,I proudly said, "hush child, they're right below us" ,he mumbled quietly. "COME OUT DEMONS, YOU CAN'T HIDE FOREVER!" The guard screamed, Lego finally had enough and violently tackled him, it sounded like the screams of hell when I heard security being torched by the right arm of his suit, "This man is like fucking Villain!Films but taller and looses his shit whenever he's called names"

Author:
Hey, I'm the author or creator of this HRFilms AU, call me KJ. I'm working on a new cover and some chapter drawings, I redesigned the characters of course. Sorry if the Chapter waits are a bit long. Anyways have a good rest of your Day/Night!