The Cursed Accident.CH.2

About halfway to their destination, Pgh felt awfully off in some particular way that disturbed him very much. He felt the pain in his chest again...he started coughing again and blood was all over his hands. He stressed, Pgh tried to get Georgie to call for help but he was just to terrified to help.
Pgh asked to stop and Mimi stopped and booked a hotel. Later in the day Pgh cleaned himself up and TRIED TO GET THE CHILDREN IN THEIR FUCKING BEDS SO PGH DOESN'T HAVE TO FUCKING DIE OF GOING CRAZY AND SWEARING IN FRONT OF THE FUCKING CHILDREN!!!!!! "Oh my FUCKING GOD!! CAN'T YOU CHILDREN JUST CONTROL YOURSELVES!!" Pgh then covers his mouth due to extreme embarrassment when swearing in front the so called "innocent" kids. When Pgh got the kids into bed he took a shower, got ready for bed, wrapped a new set of bandages on his chest and then headed for bed.

Georgie's POV:
I felt someone get in the same bed as I did and I freaked out for a second and stupidly said "what are you doing in the same freaking bed as me- oh, it's just you Pgh...I thought you were-" I got cut off by him saying "where the heck else am I going to sleep? The chair, floor or in the other room? We're the same gender you're gonna be just fine!" He sounded a bit stressed with the last sentence he said so I hugged him and asked "you sound stressed every time you say something, so I decided to give you a hug" he seemed like he was still pissed off ,but he just went with my mood and hugged me back.

Then a second later, he jolted up and looked to his right arm and saw...

Oh gosh, this chapter is so short.
Sorry to leave you with a cliffhanger, I just like to have the readers question what happens next sometimes😈