Why I'm so inactive.

I did promise that I would post out chapters more frequently. But I haven't been, it's mostly 5 months to a year until the next chapter comes out. If I hadn't done that. I wouldn't have wanted to make a rebooted version of my PghLFilms AU, but should I though? Maybe not.
Ever since I lost my YouTube account •Pghl_S¡mp• a while ago now. I haven't had the motivation for chapters since it was the only thing keeping me stable. Now I've went from 900 on YT to 3.8k on TikTok. I do have a alt channel in case I lost my YT account. I renamed it to KQXX.3 so it fits better.

Sorry for being so inactive, chapters will come out at least in a span of 1-3 months because of me having school work and posting on my TikTok account.

I do have a Google Doc called "Fall." In my Chromebook from school. It's about PghLFilms but I'll save it for later. It's more of just a writing practice than a lore snippet. But if you guys want me to put it here then cool! I'll make another PghLFilms AU dedicated to "Fall." It won't be much but I'll try.

Thanks for reading this if you did<3

Here's a updated version of HRLego. I'll put a description⬇️
HRLego
HRLego is 32 currently and will be until PghLFilms actual birthday on April 27th. He's 6'7 and 20'8 in his corrupted form which I'll show more in future chapters. And you can basically say he's edgy PghLFilms. He does have a tail, and wings but prefers not to show them since it takes up to much space. Nathan's horns are visible most of the time though since it doesn't bother him or most of other people.

LORE-
When HRLego was 6 he walked into his room but someone or something was standing next to his bed, he wondered towards the figure and it grabbed him, everything turned black for a moment. Then, he was there. That's when his first travel to the Night-ground was. Yes, the place where he was shot with a bunch of arrows was called the "Night-ground." Nathan then had a little conversation with you know, Ilicia. Then after a shot period of time she corrupted him and sent him back to reality.