4

It was the first shooting in the three month contract that (Y/N) had signed with Felix, and that included spending more time with him than she burdened to. The girl checked her phone and sighed at the sight of Felix's text, it had read: morning! you wanna get coffee with me? we'll have shooting afterwards. Was she really starting her day with him?

She looked at her schedule, it seemed clear other than the shooting taking place at a rented house. It was the "before" the feelings envelop or whatever the Hell they had prepared for them. (Y/N) texted back with approval. She'll have to deal with that man for today. After she was done fixing herself, she walked out and went to the nearby cafe that Felix had invited her at. She saw the man and heaved herself, trudging more than walking.

"Hey! What's up?" He asked. No response from (Y/N) and her disregard spoke more than words could. She ordered her drink and sat next to Felix. "You okay?"

"I would be better if it weren't for your presence." She told him and he went silent. The whole time they were minding each other's business and hadn't spoken a word to each other. (Y/N) was simply just waiting for the van to come.

Hours passed and (Y/N) stood up when it was time, walked out, and into the service van that the production team had provided. She sat far from Felix and that was that. The silence was irritating the Aussie, and all he wanted to know was why (Y/N) hates him. Although, the woman would disagree. She'd state how she has distaste towards him.

Arriving to the area, she was scurried over to the dressing area and was prepped. Her hair and her face felt fake to her, as if the show wasn't gonna encapsulate who she truly was but as a perfect woman. She already hated this, but for the sake of money she would endure the hottest coal and walk on it.

"Alright, (Y/N)! You can come out here for the small interview."

She walked out, clothes that seemed a bit professional despite knowing that this acting business was more casual than it seems. (Y/N) smiled at the camera as the director asks her the topic. No script, just raw unfiltered opinions.

"Well, what was your initial thought when you heard that you're with Lee Felix of Stray Kids?"

She rolled her eyes. "It could be better. He's unbearable, like if a person was glaring at the sun. Exactly like that. I think of him as, well, a normal person who makes mistakes." But I think he's the greatest mistake! She wanted to add, but that wouldn't particularly help her in her own case.

"Alright. So what's your goal this season?"

She crossed her arms and sighed. "Well, I want reasons why I shouldn't dislike Felix and I want to see what people also see in him. I just don't think he's special."

And the director finished her scene. He praised (Y/N) for being in character throughout the interview. She wanted to butt in just to tell him that those were her true thoughts but, she'd rather burst someone else's bubble than his. Walking back to her dressing room, she walked past Felix who stopped her from continuing her small journey to rest.

"You're doing great," he said, more like an encouragement that translated into pity inside her mind. "I can't wait to work with you."

"Yeah and I can't wait too." She rolled her eyes and walked past. Continuing inside her room.

Felix was concerned that their relationship would not flourish in the span of three months knowing how hard of a brick wall (Y/N) was. Sitting down in front of the director, he was asked the same questions just slightly different.

"So how are you feeling now?"

"I'll admit, I'm nervous. I can't really...approach her like I would normally to others like Chan or Changbin and if I did, it just closed her doors more."

"Maybe you'll just need to approach her in a slow pace." The director suggested. It was a suggestion he needed, the director supposed. He had seen how (Y/N) acts with Felix and it resonated hatred and dissonance more than anything he had seen. Even celebrity drama isn't this bad.

"Yeah, I guess." He stared away but was brought back to reality by the second question.

"So, what's your goal this season?"

Felix looked up and thought about it, then smiled at the camera. "I want to know her more, I mean...I think anyone would say that. But I want to know why she's like this. I'd like to be her friend. I know I'd be trying really hard to reach that, but there's something bugging me—she hasn't smiled at all with me around. Ultimately, my goal is to make her smile while she's with me."

Unbeknownst to Felix was that she was listening to him all along.

What a stupid goal, (Y/N) thought while eavesdropping on Felix and his introduction. She shook her head, went back inside her dressing room and slept. There was something bothering her though, what Felix said: she hasn't smiled at all.