1

"He's so handsome!"

"I know right? Not only that, he's very kind."

A loud groan could be heard from a certain skeptic. The cafe was bustling with numerous amounts of customers talking about the comeback of JYP's boy group, Stray Kids. Honestly, who in God's name would name a group like that? Kind of heartless. She thought but brushed it away as soon as her fellow co-worker gave her numerous files coming from JYP himself. (Y/N) sifted through the papers thinking that the group was a burden for her still; (Y/N) was getting ready for her break but her colleague cut it short.

"(Y/N), I need these to be reviewed and sent by the end of the day. It's Stray Kids schedule and I just need it proofread." She rolled her eyes and looked at him.

"It's my break, my rules."

The man left her with a heaping pile of work obstructing her vision from watching Stray Kids's new song, Maniac. She couldn't fathom how hard it was to hear again after hanging out in the studio to listen to the song again and again, watching them dance the same exact movements, and let alone both at the same time all because she's the veteran intern that JYP could not seem to let go of. She could only wonder how their manager could handle all of them.

"I'll take a peek." She said while sipping her cappuccino.

It had been hours of "peeking" and still nothing meaningful came out of it except for the fact that it was the third time she had to stand up from her place to get another cup of coffee. Stupid Stray Kids, I hope they were stray alright! The girl mentally kicked JYP's butt and sighed in the aftermath. More hours passed by until the cafe had to kick her out despite the establishment being a part of JYP; papers flew around as the wind blew falling like snow. Dejected, (Y/N) looked at her phone to check the time.

12:30? Time does fly when you're bored. She picked up all of the papers which some were quite damp from the small puddles coming from recent spring showers. I swear if that Stray Kids didn't have debuted I would have been... she trailed but never finished the thought. It was mostly because she yearned for the sweet release of sleep rather than to argue with her brain to find an insult befitting of the situation.

Walking with the stack of burden she called work, (Y/N) soon called it a day once plopping onto her comfy bed without even changing into her pajamas.

~

"(Y/N), come quick!" Her office best friend shouted and pulled her out from her groggy state. (Y/N) is currently at work despite her unstable composure to even comprehend what was happening right now and luckily, her best friend is patient enough. "The drawing is coming!"

The sleepy girl was confused. What drawing? She asked herself quite embarrassed to even ask her best friend; she wanted to save her face from the scolding embarrassment her friend would have given her. But, unlike (Y/N), everyone in the building knew about the drawing. It has been going on for seven weeks after all.

Recently, there had been rumors of one of the Stray Kids's members being casted in a sort of variety show. Whoever gets the golden ball would be able to join the said member in the show and an all expenses paid trip to wherever they wanted. A gold mine for fans working in the building yet another burden on top of the daily liabilities that (Y/N) has.

"No gold ball!" The man had shouted to everyone, telling them to go back at their respective offices. At least no one won, she told herself and smiled at her own victory.

Work was similar to home in a way, to the point that even friends were not able to be quite perceive how much of a workaholic she was. (Y/N) was not brought from a poverty stricken life. In fact, she was the only child so her parents spoiled her even if what she asked was beyond their volition. Whatever it took for her to be happy—she never was happy. Work, in a way, was a motivation for her since she needed to pay bills.

In a different room filled of executives, one of them observed raffle and the golden ball that was hopefully being pulled from the employee's lobby. One of them sighed in disappointment when the golden ball did not show itself for the seventh week. Time was ticking and they agreed with the television station that the picking was not biased, this was the only way to do it.

"Sir? What should we do? We're running behind schedule." The manager for Stray Kids had mentioned.

"We can botch the raffle. You can pick from these files, we've gathered enough intel to say that they're quite...indifferent about the group. We can assure that they're not sasaeng or that they could put the artists' life in danger." One of them declared, the whole congregation were truly convinced and agreed to this idea. It was efficient, and no one would really know they cheated.

Looking at each file, thoroughly looking at the candidates' profiles whether they have discrepancies or anything suspicious. After the perilous and boring courses of action taken upon that room—it was really boring, there were 7 men inside that room observing and thinking about their decision for one hour—they had decided upon one familiar name. The name that hated the group so much she'd rather change citizenship even if it took years in the process.

"It's decided. Lee (Y/N) will be our heroine!"