1 - New Scenery

Brooke's POV (The OC)

"THERE IS NO WAY! -UHHHHH -YOU SON OF A BIT-" I deafen the discord call just before my stream becomes R-rated. I start laughing uncontrollably when a series of death threats appear in the minecraft chat box. This was the 3rd time that I've killed Tommy within this stream alone, not to mention yesterdays stream when Ranboo and I teamed up against him in the same survival world.

"What did you do Bishop?" Ranboo returns from a break and must be able to hear Tommy, (Bishops my twitch user, like how ranboo's is ranboo I guess)
"Oh you know, just killed him again." I say in between heisteric laughing. I undeafen Tommy and apologises to him. "Thats the last time I swear okay." I look over to the time and swear under my breath- "Shit, sorry guys. I'm Going to have to end the stream here... I have to pack because Im flying over to London Tomorrow! I wont be able to stream for a week max because Im staying with a Family friend." I quickly DM Ranboo and ask him if it's okay to tell the chat that he's coming to the UK as well. He replies yes. 

I flash a smile that no one can see because I'm not using a face cam and continue talking. "That is until Ranboo comes to the UK and I go and stay with him at Tubbo's place." The chat goes crazy, asking if I'll do a face reveal or for specific dates. "Okay, umm. So I've been thinking of doing a face reveal but that wont be for a while, So im going to be wearing a mask like Ranboo does and just wearing my normal glasses (OC wears glasses so she can # see (They're clear)) So it will be inpart an eye reveal I guess?" I tapper off talking and ranboo jumps in.
"Yep, were all so excited!" I giggle at his comment and Tommy says ditto in a less enthusiastic tone.

"Right well... Goodnight, Goodmorning. Remember to eat and if your watching this at witching hour, please get some sleep. This is Bishop, Over and out." My voice lowers a few octaves by accident and becomes a tad husky, it happens when Im tired. Chat goes wild and I chuckle a little before clicking end stream.
"Damn, didn't know your voice could to that." Ranboo says stunned. 
"It happened on accident, but it was funny watching chat." I say tiredly. "Well, I gotta pack. Im leaving early in the morning to get the flight. I have a connecting flight. Because I'm coming from Australia."
"Yeah, that will be one hell of a flight, your landing Greece aren't you?" Now that is the only thing I will like about the connecting flight. "Yep, I had to renew my passport because 'apparently it wasn't strong enough if its 4 months from running out'. But it wasn't too bad atleast I got to get a pretty good photo!" I pause for a moment to yawn.
"Right well, Good bye you two." They bid me off and I end the call.

I stand up and stretch my back. I look around my room and stride out promtly to empty the dryer and washer. I do the laundry and take my clothes to my bedroom. I grab my suitcase from under bed and Start packing. I'm staying for 3 months, so I'm packing semi heavy. 

*Time skip brought to you by orange juice*

I'm mostly packed and its 2 am right now. My clothes are all accounted for and I've finished all of the laundry. Theres a knock at my door, "Come in" 
"Hey, do you need any help to speed this up? You need to get some sleep." My roommate Mia enquires. I nod and ask her to get my Laptop from its charger and put it into a computer case with the charger and put the hard drives and SD cards with red and blue dots on them with the computer. Whilst she does this I grab my beanies and another pair of socks and put them in the suitcase and zip the suitcase shut.

I grab a black backpack my wardrobe and grab the computer case and all the other chargers I'd need. 2 Power banks and a pair of cheap earphones and my noise cancelling headphones ontop. I also put in my toiletries at the bottom. And my passports and medication with the scripts on the top.

*Time skip to the Morning*

I chose my outfit last night. 

(Black and creme varsity jacket with black trackies and just imagine its an oversized graphic tshirt of your liking)

And this hair style, Theres no face claim for the OC but, its not selena gomez lmao.

Mia's driving me to the airport this morning so Im buying us the breakfast. Its about a half hour drive to the airport because of the traffic so we buy McDonalds on the way through. We get to the airport and she drops me off. "Damn, I'm gonna miss you Brooke." 
"I'll miss you too Mia. It will only be 3 months but if you want to get a roommate for that time you can do that. I'll still pay for my half anyways, I'll text when I get there and I'll show you some of Greece." I say with a half monotone voice. I wave her goodbye and walk into the airport.

*Time skip to landing in london*

Yep, I hate flying and I'm glad I'm here. I get to the baggage claim and wait for my bag. Grab my suitcase and walk out with my backpack on my shoulders. I find my family friend and hug her hi and we go to her place. Its a nice 2 bedroom 'flat' as she calls it. She has a crusty dog that I don't pay much attention to and I get settled in.

Word Count: 1027 ish