Chapter 59: The First Wave

Start from the beginning

Zatanna softly smiled before lowering herself back down and pressing her lips against mine. I instantly brought my hands to her back and pulled her down the rest of the way.

When her body crashed against mine she let out a startled gasp that quickly morphed into a long soft moan as my lips found their way to her neck.

Zatanna: "E-easy boy.... Ohhhh yes! Don't stop!"

I swiftly found her neck's weak spot, she shook with a mix of fear, excitement and anticipation as I started lightly sucking on her most sensitive spot. Her shaky moans filled our bedroom and she gasped as I rolled her over, pinning her beneath me.

Zatanna: "Th-the girls... th-they'll be back soon. W-we should wait until tonight... ohhh."

I tore my lips away from her weak spot and she moaned in disapproval.

I reluctantly pulled away from her exposed neck and shifted up so I was directly overtop of her. Staring down into her beautiful blue eyes, I can tell she's fighting the urge to give in and enjoy ourselves.

(Y/n): "Why? We almost never have an empty house, we should be taking advantage of it. Your body knows I'm right, doesn't it?"

Before she could respond I leaned in and whispered directly into her ear. Zatanna's hands were already digging into my chest.

(Y/n): "You can already see the mark on your neck, I know your body like the back of my hand... and that ring, that ring shows everyone you're mine."

Zatanna shivered once again as I felt her hands slowly move down towards my waist.

Zatanna: "F-fine... you're right.... I want this so bad. Well my Fiancé, take me."

*🍋Lemon Scene* (Common, you knew this was coming after the cliffhanger last chapter)

I smashed my lips against Zatanna's, her moans reverberated through my body as her hands unsuccessfully tugged at my jeans.

I broke our kiss and started moving lower, diving in at her exposed neck. She moaned loudly as I sucked on her weak spot. I playfully bit Zatanna's neck and she gasped, starting to struggle underneath me before I began sucking again. Her struggling quickly died out as she gasped whilst gripping my back. Despite the jacket and sweater I'm wearing I can feel her fingers digging into my back.

I abruptly stopped sucking and sat up, tearing off my jacket and sweater.

Zatanna's face flushed red as her eyes dropped down to my chest, drawn like metal to a magnet. Her lips parted and a long shaky moan slipped out as I gently ran my fingers over her crotch. Despite still being in jeans and a thick fall jacket, Zatanna brought her hands to her breasts and started massaging them as I traced my hand over her crotch once again.

She shivered and moaned, an action I immediately stopped when I brought my free hand to her chin. I forced her to look up at me and ran my thumb over her bottom lip.

(Y/n): "You should probably take off the ring, I don't want my back getting ripped to shreds by the diamonds."

Zatanna: "Right, right..."

Zatanna slowly removed the ring and gently placed it on her nightstand. She then returned her attention to me and started undoing the buttons on her jacket.

Whether or not she intended to, she took her sweet time. Fumbling with the buttons before moving on to the next one. I started rubbing her pussy through her jeans, increasing the pressure from light teasing to pleasure building. I increased the pace soon after and Zatanna was fighting off moans whilst she continued to fumble with the buttons on her jacket. Her hands were shaking so much that I pulled my hand away from her lips and started undoing the buttons myself.