Tangentially related books!

Hey everyone! I've been working on a sequel for this book forever, and it might not happen, but if it does happen it will be after I finish these two books!

Banality is about Draco Malfoy and an OC and it is ongoing. If there was ever a time to check it out, it is now. There are absolutely huge spoilers that I think would make it not as fun to read for the first time, but if you are in a binging mood, today is the best day to binge. As of now, there are no appearances of Larkin, or Robbie, but both are mentioned (and there are a couple of easter eggs about Larkin's friends too). It takes place beginning in September of 1999, so over a year after Purify ends. It's there for you!

Also, I have Obfuscate on my profile, which is about Robbie and Cedric. I'll be honest, I find it hard to write for so there isn't much there, but if any of you are interested in it, I might pick it up. It takes place at the same time as Larkin's sixth year, so during the Goblet of Fire. Honestly, I think my problem is that Robbie and Cedric are too cute, and I love the suffering. No matter.

Also, there are a ton of other books on my profile, but none of them are related to Harry Potter. I'd list them all, but if you are interested, they are there for you to check out! Thanks for listening to my little ad. Hope to hear from you soon!