Casey Jones Jr

*Casey HCS.*

- Casey usually stays up at night and ends up drinking coffee when going to the kitchen, he eventually gets caught by Leonardo or Donatello due to how much sounds he makes on the way to the kitchen, he has panic attacks in mid night which is why he does that without some comforting music he uses.

- Even if he might save thins by closing the portal, he easily feels himself out of the group and feels like a simple side person onto the group, making him overthink it.

- Dog enjoyer, a literal dog enjoyer now since he loves how cheerful they can get.

- Casey probably scrunches his nose when he's really smiling or laughing. Just imagine, you hear him laughing like a hyena and you see him scrunch his nose, like, ITS SO ADORABLE

- After the Movie, he bumps into Cass whilst on patrol with Leo. He will try to keep himself together but will eventually start having a full on breakdown, hugging Cass who has ZERO IDEA WHAT IS HAPPENING yet she still tries to comfort him the best she can. Afterwards, Leo explains the whole Casey being her son in the future etc etc.

- SPEAKING OF CASEY'S CRYING SESH. Its because I headcanon that Cass died when he was young whilst protecting him from the Kraang, hence why we dont see her in the beginning of the film. April died bringing Casey to Leo after Cass died. She past Casey to Leo and held off the Kraang whilst Leo, Casey and Mikey ran.