"Win....W-win"Sarawat kneeled down next to Tine worried as he shook his body and the nurse hurried over.

Sarawat quickly lifted Tine from the floor even with a little effort before following the nurse to the next room where he laid Tine on the hospital bed.

"You should wait outside,let the doctor examine him"another nurse who came in with the doctor said and Sarawat looked at Tine on more time.

"He'll be okay,right?"Sarawat asked and the nurse just gave him a gentle gaze before closing the door after he walked out.

Sarawat stood outside the room worried when he saw his mother followed by his brother running into the next room where was Sarawat's father resting.

The next thing he heard was loud cries coming from the next room, it belonged to none other than his dear mother. He gulped down feeling the pain in his throat as he breathed in sharply and leaned with his back on the wall and looked at the ceiling.

He didn't needed anyone to explain it to his after hearing his mother's cry. He know that love his mother had for her husband and her family and she wouldn't cry like this is not for losing her dearest husband.

Mr.Guntithanon was the father that both his father looked upon to be like when they grow up. Even when he was failing in business and when he got up, he was proving to them that a real man will not admit his defeat at a fall. He was the husband any wife would've wished to have. He was a family man even if he was more busy trying to earn for his family.

Nobody knew how cruel he was unless Sarawat was going to tell them........ Sarawat thought that his father was the man he should learn from, but the same man proved him wrong. He said that he hated he father and he really did,but still he couldn't deny the run flowing through the veins of his.

A tear slipped down his cheeks when a strong force engulfed him and he just wrapped his hands around his mother who cried on his chest now, her tears staining his clothes but he could care less as he looked into his brother eyes, his brother stood behind their mother staring back at him with eyes trying to hold back the tears.

"He's gone"Mark whispered and Sarawat nodded slowly and closed his eyes,not daring to move away from the wall that supported both his and his mother's weight,scared that he couldn't support his mother with his weak body filled with sorrow.

Tine sat up on the hospital bed without looking up at the person who now sat on a chair next to the bed and  held out some papers in a file towards him.

"YOU F*CKING KILLED HIS BROTHER" Sarawat's word's echoed in his ears.

"Take this,son. It's all yours. He have gave it back-"

"He's dead"Tine whispered and his father sighed.

"I'm here because he asked me to come. He gave me these papers by will. I don't care if he's dead now, he deserved it for killing my son-"

"What do you deserve then for trying to kill his family?"Tine looked up at his father for the first time in the half hour since his father came into the room unexpectedly. His voice cold as ice.

"S-son"

"You told me your part of story..........that made me want to think that what happened was a mistake of yours even for a split second. But you didn't told me how you tried to do the same to his family"Tine said and his father scoffed.