"Edward, my son, calm down. Take a deep breath, I'm right here with you," He puts his head down and mumbles, "I knew I shouldn't have let you go all by yourself," He lifts up his head and looks at me. "I'll come with you. How could I ever say no? Don't worry, Okay. I'm here to for you." He says.

"Thank you." I hug him.

We both run out the front door to Mr. Davis's house and stop a little further away from his home.

I turn to Mr. Davis and ask him, "Okay, sir, how do we do this?"

"Do what exactly?" He asks me.

"I've never teleported with another person, heck I've never teleported at all in my life until now. How do I bring you along with me?" I breathe heavily.

This was all very exciting but nerve-racking at the same time.

"Oh right, I completely forgot to tell you. My bad." He laughs.

"Alright, take hold of my wrist," I do as he says, "Now, teleport."

"You mean just teleport? Like you taught me to?" I ask him.

"Yes, son. Like I taught you to." He laughs

I sit down on the ground, Mr. Davis joining me and do all the steps required to teleport and close my eyes and before I knew it, we were there.

I open my eyes and look at my right, there was Mr. Davis sitting right beside me.

He opens his eyes and looks at me, standing up.

"My son, you did it! You have made me proud once again!" He says joyfully, smiling proudly at me.

I stand up and hug him, "We did it, sir."

He looks back at me and says in a hurry, "Alright, there's not time to waste, let's get to work."

"Okay, you already travelled one year into the future, right?" He asks.

I nod my head.

"Alright, first things first, I want you to take a deep breath, close your eyes and think of things or people that make you content, things or people that bring you peace. Can you do that for me?" He asks me with a soft voice.

"I can.. but how will this help?"

"This is so, you become calm. Now just do what I told you to do."

I take a deep breath, close my eyes and then I think.

That's when my mum and dad's worried faces come into my mind and how they were so upset with me but still had a soft expression on their faces. So very concerned for me.

I remember it all so well.

I was 8 when I had hurt my knee, playing ball on the rocky road after my parents had strictly told me not to.

How they ran to me after they heard me scream, my dad carrying me back inside the house in his arms, calming me down.

My mum bringing me water, applying some sort of medicine on my knee to soothe it out.

They were never harsh on me.

Then her face comes into my mind.

Her stunning, innocent, friendly face was something that would stay in my mind forever.

It felt like just yesterday I could hear her beautiful laugh, making the whole world come at peace.

I remember the day I married her, it was the happiest day of my life, watching her walk down the aisle. We couldn't afford a grand wedding but just seeing her in that gorgeous wedding dress completed everything.

She was the best thing that ever happened to me.

Oh how I wish she was here with me, watching me find my inner strength.

I open my eyes and look at Mr. Davis.

I smile at him.

"Do you feel better now, son?" He asks me, the same worried expression on. His face like my parents had for me when I was tensed or hurt.

"Yes I do. Thank you for helping me out." I tell him.

I stand up and walk to where Mr. Davis was standing and hug him.

He hugs me back, patting his hand on my back.

I may not have the people who brought me contentment in my life anymore, but at least now I have Mr. Davis. A friend who has taught me so many things I never thought I'd learn.

A/N: Hello, my fellow readers! Hope you're having a wonderful day! I know, I know, I posted after a very long time, but I just wanted to prepare a very good chapter for you guys! Hope you all enjoy reading! If you do, make sure to vote, comment and share! See ya!