Part 6 - Thirteen

Start from the beginning

Tumayo si Ysah at papasok sana sa bahay to change her clothes.

"Huwag ka na magbihis. Okay na yang suot mo." Sabi ni Greg sa kaniya.

Greg invited her to come with him. Hindi lumalabas si Greg sa mga party if he's not tagging along with any girl with him. To kill the boredom, sumama muna si Ysah kay Greg tutal busy din naman ang best friend niya.

Greg introduced Ysah to his cousins and friends. Without a doubt, Ysah was the center of attraction. She carried herself well with the crowd who were older than her, mostly were college students.

 She carried herself well with the crowd who were older than her, mostly were college students

"Are you enjoying?" Nilapitan ni Greg si Ysah.

"Hindi kita pwede bigyan ng alak at yosi baka magalit si Jelyn sakin. Tsaka napakabata mo pa."

"Let's dance!!" Sabi ni Ysah kay Greg habang hawak-hawak ang kamay nito tsaka pumarty.

"WOOOOHOOOO!!!!"

Ysah was having fun dancing in the club with everybody. Surprisingly, Greg found her to be charming and easy going. He thought she was having a good time that night despite his impression of her na "masungit".

"Tell me, what is your relationship with my bestfriend?" Ysah asked him

"I can't believe na nakikipag-usap ka sakin."

"May choice ba ako? Ugh, sobrang bored ko sa bahay."

"Sobrang busy kasi ng bestfriend mo. Wala na ngang oras sa mga manliligaw niya yun."

"Ibig mong sabihin nanliligaw ka din sa kaniya, right?"

Hindi makasagot si Greg. He leaned closer to Ysah while they were at the bar. While Ysah was only dancing to the music. Medyo nakainom na din si Greg. Then he had the guts to tell Ysah...

"Pano kung ikaw nalang kaya ang ligawan ko, papayag ka ba?"

"You're such a jerk. Tara na nga, iuwi mo na ako. Baka hinahanap na ako ni Jelyn." Ysah felt disgusted with Greg's confidence. She felt bad for her best friend for hanging out with this asshole.