Chapter 955-970

Chapter 955 – Huang Yuehong

...

...

...

Sage Jiuyang's people were lurking everywhere within Phoenix Cry Palace. This meant that all those who dared to be hostile against him would be pushed aside!

If Fairy Feng herself were here today, then Song Baifeng wouldn't even dare to say a single rude word. Otherwise, that would be offending a Vice Palace Master and Fairy Feng would have the authority to punish him on the spot.

However, Jun Yunrue and her group had no choice but to swallow this insult. In the end, she was just too weak. Her cultivation was only at the early Divine Sea. Even if her talent far surpassed this Song Baifeng in front of her, she still wasn't his match at this moment.

As for the disciples behind Jun Yunrue, they were only at the seventh and eighth stage of Life Destruction or at the half-step Divine Sea; they weren't any better. They would be instantly defeated by Song Baifeng.

Lin Ming wasn't any better either. His cultivation was only at the fifth stage of Life Destruction while Song Baifeng was an eighth stage Life Destruction late Divine Sea realm martial artist, far superior to the early Divine Sea Yang Yun.

The weak could only allow themselves to be suppressed everywhere.

"Song Baifeng, I will remember this." Jun Yunrue took out a jade book from her spatial ring. After opening the book, one could see pages covered with rows upon rows of dense red seal marks, as if they were phalanxes of tadpoles. These were phoenix cry seal marks, a type of contribution point that Phoenix Cry Palace recorded for their disciples. Every contribution point was a single phoenix cry seal mark, and they could be transferred or traded to others. Because many resources at Phoenix Cry Palace required phoenix cry seal marks to purchase or access, they were much more welcomed by the disciples than violet sun stones, a type of currency that was always in demand.

Jun Yunrue waved her hand and several thousand red seal marks left the jade book. At this moment, a rich and compelling voice suddenly sounded out. "Isn't that Junior-apprentice Sister Jun Yunrue?"

Everyone turned to see a spirit boat flying towards them. This spirit boat was carved from priceless jade and it was being towed by nine golden crows. At the bow of this spirit boat, an elegant youth in embroidered robes slowly flew down, accompanied by two others behind him, both of which had a late Divine Sea cultivation.

The elegant youth held a folding fan, his feet stepping atop an auspicious cloud. Motes of light faintly floated around him as if he were an immortal exiled from heaven.

This youth's cultivation was deep like the sea, and his appearance was extraordinarily handsome. He emitted a kingly atmosphere from head to toe, making one feel awed in his presence.

If this person were described within the world of mortals, then he would be a naturally born emperor. Whether it was his temperament, aura, or appearance, everything he possessed was so.

"Huang Yuegong, Senior-apprentice Brother Huang!"

As Song Baifeng and the other guards of Saint Artifact Pavilion saw this elegant youth, they were surprised for a brief moment before revealing flattering smiles. They hurriedly jumped off their fire lions to greet him.

To dismount when greeting someone was an expression of respect, otherwise it would give off a commanding and superior feeling. When Song Baifeng faced Jun Yunrue and the others, he didn't step off his mount. But now he rapidly dismounted. It was clear that this person had a noble status.

"Who is that?" Lin Ming couldn't help but ask with a true essence sound transmission. Although he could feel that this elegant youth had an early Divine Sea cultivation, he could feel that his aura was vastly different from others. In other words, he was an extremely terrifying individual.