201-210

Chapter 201. Nest Cavern

The black-clothed martial artist ruefully smiled and said, "I want to, but I would have to have the strength for the job. This kind of treasure might not be protected by just two Thunder Lizards. It might even possibly be a small Thunder Lizard tribal group. If I do go, I fear I would already be dead before I even arrived."

"Even if I arrive safely, and have the luck to not encounter any Thunder Lizards, the rare thunder-attribute treasure is not something that I can meddle with. It contains a very potent power of thunder. Let alone a valuable thunder attribute material, I can't even pick 500 year old Thundergrass. If I accidently touch the leaves, then I would follow the same fate as my junior-apprentice brother."

The black-clothed martial artist glanced at the Altering Muscle youth who was lying unconscious on the ground.

Lin Ming said, "Whether your guess is correct or not, the information you told me is very valuable. Speak up, what sort of reward do you want?"

The black-clothed martial artist was delighted; he had spoken up with this end goal in mind. If the other party eats the meat, it's fine even if he was just given a little bit of soup. He hesitated and said truthfully, "I don't know if there really is a treasure, so it's a bit hasty to talk about rewards. It's just...Senior; could you please save my junior-apprentice brother first? If he's left in this state any longer, he might remain disabled for his entire life..."

The black-clothed martial artist spoke with some difficulty. Since he didn't know how old Lin Ming was, or maybe even that Lin Ming was some old monster, he might have heard him and his junior-apprentice brother's conversation. He could only hope that this mighty elder wasn't someone who would keep such small things in his heart.

Sure enough, Lin Ming said, "No problem."

Towards the trivial little guy lying on the floor, Lin Ming didn't really bother to care about him.

He pulled out a vial of pills from his spatial ring and walked over to the twin girl's side.

Over half of the youth's body was charred. After he probed the youth with his soul force, Lin Ming discovered that there was still a very oppressive power of thunder that remained in his body. The reason the youth was so gravely wounded was because of the continued ravaging of this thunder.

Lin Ming grabbed onto the youth's hand. Using his Thunder Soul, he was easily able to drain the power of thunder out from the youth, and absorb it all into the Thunder Soul.

Then, he took out a pill from the vial in his hand and shoved it into the youth's mouth.

Although the twin sisters didn't know what sort of medicine Lin Ming had fed their second senior-apprentice brother, they only had to see how the pill sparked with light while emitting a rich fragrance to guess that this pill was definitely an expensive miracle medicine.

It was said that a high-level miracle medicine was commonly worth thousands of gold taels. There were even pills that could directly enhance a martial artist's cultivation that cost tens of thousands of gold taels.

If they could obtain such a pill, then the two sisters wouldn't have to suffer such hardship in their struggle to reach the Altering Muscle stage. Thinking of this, the two sister's eyes heated up with a little bit of envy.

The power of thunder had already been removed by Lin Ming. Together with the quick efficacy of the pill, the unconscious youth coughed and woke up. He looked around in a daze. The heavy attack he had received caused him to forget what had happened to him.

"Good," Lin Ming stood up and said to the black-clothed martial artist, "Let's go."

"Mm. Thank you Senior." The black-clothed martial artist wanted to leave the twin sisters behind to look after Second Junior-apprentice Brother, but, he was worried about letting them stay here by themselves, so he let them all to go together.