211-220

Chapter 211. Peculiar Young Boy

"What's your name? May I know what school you are from?" The woman in red eyes twinkled as she looked at the drenched-in-sweat Lin Ming. She found it difficult to keep herself calm.

In addition to the fact that this youth did not fear the pressure that was brought about by the Vermillion Bird's bloodline, he was even able cause the Thunder Flood Dragon's origin will to feel a faint sense of terror; he was definitely a person of extraordinary means.

Perhaps there was something special about his body, bloodline, or soul. Or maybe, he came from some ancient mystical family.

Hearing the lady ask for his name and school, Lin Ming hesitated. He was prepared to give her the fake name 'Mo Lin' that he made up, but at this moment, the woman in red said, "There is no need to say it if you find it inconvenient."

Although Lin Ming's hesitation wasn't very evident, the woman in red still noticed. If he had some special bloodline or came from a secret martial cultivation family, then he might be reluctant to disclose his identity.

"I saw you climbing Thundercrash Mountain before. Did you manage to ascend by yourself?" The woman in red casually asked.

"Yes. I am a thunder-attribute martial artist, so I have a very strong resistance to the power of thunder. Otherwise, there was no way that I would have made it that far." Lin Ming said with a self-deprecating smile as he wiped the sweat from his brow.

"Oh." The woman in red inadvertently uttered. She was quite startled; the Thunder Lizards didn't just have powerful thunder-based attacks, but their formidable bodies were extremely dangerous weapons.

Even if he had absolute immunity to thunder, a boy merely at the Peak Bone Forging stage would find it impossible to arrive at the snowy mountain region. This could only mean that this youth had a strength that far surpassed other martial artists at the same level of cultivation.

To reach peak Bone Forging before he was 16, this result was simply nothing to the talents of major sects and large aristocratic families. But, if his cultivation reached the peak Bone Forging stage, and he also had strength that surpassed someone at the same cultivation, then that was surprising.

There weren't many young talents like this even at Divine Phoenix Island.

The two fell into a brief lull of silence. Lin Ming sat cross-legged on the ground, constantly revolving the True Primal Chaos Formula to suppress the violent power of thunder within himself. This Thunder Soul was simply disastrous to absorb. Not only that, but it also contained the origin will of the Thunder Flood Dragon within it. Otherwise, the woman in red would not have been left in such a powerless state.

As he circulated the true essence within his body, Lin Ming quickly entered into the ethereal martial intent state. His conscious control separated from his body, and his true essence began to spontaneously revolve through the most perfect route possible. His physical condition rapidly recovered. Meanwhile, the fiery power of thunder was also subdued by the Heretical God Seed.

The woman in red had also been sitting in meditation and recovering her condition, focusing on imprisoning the Thunder Soul within herself. Her eyes were glued onto Lin Ming as he practiced.

Martial intent?

She carefully observed him for less than half an incense stick of time to determine that she hadn't been mistaken. This boy, he had actually comprehended his own martial intent!

The woman in red gasped. She thought that he was just a trivial little boy of the mortal world, but he kept surprising her over and over again. First, he had suppressed the origin will of the Thunder Flood Dragon, then, his true strength and age came into an amazing contrast, and now, he had actually comprehended a martial intent!