221-230

Chapter 221. Killing Ouyang Dihua

Lin Ming's eyes condensed. He rapidly flicked his finger and the Coiling Dragon steel needle shot out with a whistling sound as it flew forwards like a bolt of lightning. The steel needle sliced through space and cut apart Ouyang Dihua's hands with an unbelievable speed!

Puff!

Both Ouyang Dihua's hands were torn to shreds; his wrists were broken in half, spurting blood. With both hands broken, he was sent flying into the sky with his pile of Thunderbolt Devilfire Beads.

"Ah ah ah ah!"

Ouyang Dihua screamed in anguish. Lin Ming coldly snorted and waved his hand. A tornado formed in the air and collected all the Thunderbolt Devilfire Beads.

The swirling wind held the Thunderbolt Devilfire Beads in air; there were at least 20 beads rolling around. As for Ouyang Dihua, he was painfully moaning as he tumbled to the ground.

Both his arms were completely crippled from the elbow down, and his upper arms still flashed with sparks of lightning; they were completely charred black!

Zhang Fengxian felt as the last fires of his hope were died down like fading embers. He was used to wonderful and magnificent scenes, but now, his legs were shaking. Zhang Fengxian had held the position of the Allied Trade Association's President for many years; he didn't even remember how many people he had put to death. But now, when faced with his own mortality, he trembled with abject fear.

Often times, the more high-ranking a person was, the more they feared death. Zhang Fengxian was like this. He had held absolute power within his grasp for decades, and his status was one that was venerated and worshipped. He had enjoyed countless wealth, treasure, and beauties. All of these caused him to have an enormous love for life, and an enormous fear of death.

That youth that was floating in air was simply a devil incarnate. He was too powerful. Powerful to the point where he could easily play with them; everything was in the palm of his hands, just like a game of cat and mouse. In front of him, any and all resistance was meaningless.

Lin Ming released his soul force had swept up all the Thunderbolt Devilfire Beads. He faintly smiled, and kindly accepted all of them.

"I already knew you had Thunderbolt Devilfire Beads. Why would I give you the chance to use them?"

Ouyang Dihua was lying prostrate on the ground like a dead dog. With both his arms broken, he could only prop his head on the ground, blood continuously flowing from his mouth. He viciously said, "You....you wait for my uncle's revenge.....he will make you beg for death!"

Lin Ming slowly landed in front of Ouyang Dihua. He sneered, "Your uncle? Once I erase all evidence, how will he know I killed you? You, a middle Pulse Condensation master, with four bodyguards protecting you. You've been drinking in the Headquarters of the Allied Trade Association too. In this case, you will quietly die and disappear forever. Do you still think that your uncle will even suspect me at all? He might even think that this was done by a Xiantian master! Haha!"

The reason that he dared to kill Ouyang Dihua was because he had calculated that no one would ever suspect him.

"I had recorded at the Martial House Registration Office that I would be going adventuring for two months. Now, it's only been a month and a half. After I kill you, I will wait another half month before I appear again. Who will even think to suspect me? People know that you and I are hostile to each other, but who would know that our conflict has already escalated to the point of killing the other?"

Lin Ming prodded Ouyang Dihua with his spear point. Ouyang Dihua's face was covered in blood, at this point, he didn't even look human anymore. Lin Ming calmly took off Ouyang Dihua's spatial ring and swept it with his soul force. He cheerfully praised, "You truly are worthy of being a nephew of a Seven Profound Valley Elder, your collection is very rich. Thank you, I just happened to be a bit low on funds at the moment."