Arylie os- Karwachauth and Diwali part 1

Hey guys..so i am doing an one shot on both the missing scene of Karwachauth and Diwali..as it was requested by a reader..please enjoy and comment

KARWACHAUTH

The Rathore's were having breakfast and Narmada asked Imlie to take a holiday the next day if possible,

Im- Par kis liye Maa??

N- Imlie kal shaadi ke baad tera phele Karwachauth..kaam aur vrat rakhna kaise handle karegi??

Ar- Maa..Imlie vrat nahi rakhne wali hain..mein inn sab pe believe nahi karta hun..

Im- Akkadbaggae..Maa believe karti hain..and i will keep the vrat..

Ar- Imlie kal pura din tum bhar rahogi due to work..you will be tired.

Im- I will be fine..

Ar- Theek hain jo maan mein aaye karo..he glared at her and left..

Imlie chuckled he can become like a little grumpy child if she didn't do what he asked..but she wanted to keep this vrat..the last time she was married..she couldn't keep it..because of one problem or another..

And this time she wants to keep the vrat because she wanted to express her gratitude for getting such a wonderful life partner.

The next day Imlie had woken up at 4.Àm and Narmada had given her the sargi..she went to the bathroom to shower and changing her dress she came out and ate her sargi.

Since she had woken up early she went to the library and did some work not wanting to disturb Aryan while working she had fallen asleep on the chair..she woke after sometime and everyone was having their breakfast,

Im- Maa.. ABP kahan hain??

Arpi- Woh toh office chala gaya hain..bolo kuch important meeting hain..

N- Han aur lunch ke liye bhi mana kar diya hain..bola ki aaj bhar jana hain meeting ke liye wahi se kha le ga..

Im- Oh..aacha hum na ready ho jaate hain..hume bhi jana hain to cover some important things..she left and both the ladies giggled.

N- Yeh mera beta ek number ka ghoncu hain..

Arpi- Saahi mein usse kya laga hume nahi pata chalega ki he has kept vrat for Imlie..

N- Jo bhi ho..he really loves Imlie a lot..

Arpi- Woh toh hain Maa..

Aryan was getting a headache, how did women keep all these vrat every other day..he was literally dying to have a coffee or anything..

Yes, Aryan Singh Rathore had kept vrat for his wife..he believed in their 50-50 partnership..so while she was taking a shower in the morning he had eaten a little of the sargi..

Ar-(thinks)Kya karu yaar..itne aache options aaj hi rakhne the office canteen mein..

P-(knocking at the door)Sirji..ek aapki black coffee..apne aaj ek bhi nahi pi..

Ar- Aaj ke lìye you have it..

P- Sir mein??

Ar- Yes..meri taraf se aapke liye..and i don't want to hear if and buts..okay..

P- Ji sirji..

By evening Aryan was ready to eat anything he didn't care if it was oily, full of carbs..he just wanted something to eat..

N- Aru?? You back so soon??

Ar- Han woh kaam khatam ho gaya..waise Imlie ne vrat khol liya??

Arpi- UNB..jab tak chand nahi aayega..tab tak vrat nahi khol sakte hain..

Ar- Oh..and Imlie kahan hain??

N- Room mein ready ho rahi hain..

He left as the two ladies tried to control their laughter..Imlie was almost ready except the dori of her choli was not cooperating..she had tried to close it but it wasn't happening..

Im- Haath dard ho raha hain..she felt fingers on her back and she looked in the mirror and shivered seeing Aryan standing so close to her..

Ar- Can i do it?..he asked all the while moving his fingers up and down..

Im- Su..sure..he tied the knot and whispered how beautiful she looked and enjoyed the blush forming on her cheeks..

It was around 10 clock that the moon had finally decided to appear..and after doing the pooja Aryan made Imlie drink some water and have a piece of sweet to break the fast..

Narmada and Arpita went downstairs to get everything ready for dinner, Aryan was leaving as well when Imlie stopped him,

Im- Akkadbaggae ruko..yeh paani piyo aur mithai khao..

Ar- Imlie..

Im- ABP..pheli baar vrat rakha hain behosh ho jaogaye toh i cannot drag you downstairs..i am not that much of superwomen..

Aryan nodded and drink from at least 2 big water bottles and ate almost all the ladoos..

Ar- Waise how did you??

Im- That you have kept fast for me??

Ar- Hmm..

Im- First clue was the missing poori in the sargi..Maa ne bola tha..there were four poori..but one was missing.

Im- Second, you agreeing to eat from outside because you had a meeting..third was peon bhaiya calling and informing me that you didn't have a single cup of coffee today.

Ar- My my what a network you have Imlie..

Im- Aise hum exclusive reporter nahi bane..chalo ab neeche chal ke khana khate hain..

Both the ladies were waiting for Aryan to come down so that they can tease him..

Arpi- So Mr.Rathore kaise tha aapka experience first time vrat rakhne ka??

Ar- Di..

N- Kya Arpi..kyun tease kar rahi hain..ab he loves his wife so much hain na..

Im- Maa, Di.. jayada tease na karo..kahin saach mein khana na khaye yeh Akkadbaggae..

Arpi- Oh ho..so much care and love..

N- Par saach mein tum dono ko kisi ki nazar na lagaye..

They smiled and everyone ate their dinner, Imlie would look at Aryan time to time still not able to believe that she has got such a wonderful partner..she cannot thank her Sita Maiya enough..

Ps- Hey guys..so hope you like it..and was this funny enough?? Also i wanted to ask in the next part regarding Diwali..should Imlie be hurt will playing with crackers?? And should i include cheeni as well?? Do comment..