Y/N's Betrayal...?

Start from the beginning

Y/N: "Got it."

Tengen: "Got-"

Y/N: "I found them....but there's two demons. They're on the second floor, there. In that building."

Tengen: "How do you know?"

Y/N: ".....That's a dumbass fucking question."

Tengen: ".......It really was a bad breakup, wasn't-"

Y/N: "Powerful demons give off their own aura. That answer your question? Can we make sure Tanjiro isn't dead now?"

Tengen: "Don't wanna talk about it, fine. I'll drop it. You know her, how should we go about it?"

Y/N: "Enter through that room, make it down the hallway as fast as we can, then we cut her head off, and wait for the right moment."

Tengen: "The hell is the right-"

Y/N: "You'll know. Trust me. Now hurry up before Tanjiro gets shredded or something."

Following Y/N's plan to the T, the two crashed through the window, made their way down the first hall as fast as they could, before turning the corner and simultaneously cutting through Daki's neck, before she even realized they were there.

Tengen: "Hey. Isn't this Nezuko Kamado?"

Y/N: "You dead ye-oh....she's big now.."

Tengen: "I see she's becoming a flashy demon."

Tanjiro: "U-Uzui!"

Tengen looked down at the flailing Nezuko, before quickly looking up to Tanjiro after realizing something.

Tengen: "AFTER ALL THAT GRANDSTANDING IN FRONT OF THE MASTER, WHAT'S THIS SORRY STATE?! NO ONE EVER TOLD HER TO BECOME A FLASHY DEMON!"

Y/N: "Calm down with all the yelling, please?"

Daki: "....Y/N...? Why are you...with them...? You're supposed to be on OUR side! MY SIDE!"

Y/N: "....."

Daki: "You can come back! If we can kill that demon girl, I'm sure Master Muzan will forgive you! Then...we could be together again-"

Y/N: "No."

Daki: ".....What...? Why? Why can't we-"

Y/N: "Because I'm done letting people like him, people like YOU, manipulate me into doing what they want."

Daki: "But you said you-"

Tengen: "Could you shut up? I'm having a conversation. Y/N."

Y/N: "What."

Tengen: "Do you know what's wrong with-"

Daki: "....You're a Hashira, right? You came to me...? That makes it even easier for me. Y/N, together, we could-"

Tengen: "Shut up. I'm not talking to you. Get lost. You're no Upper Rank demon. Since you're too weak."

Daki: "Huh?! Too weak..?"

Y/N: "You haven't even realized it yet. Heh."

Daki: "What kind of ridiculous drivel-"

As Daki began to speak, she was cut off as her head seemingly falls off of her body, landing in her hands and lap and her now technically lifeless body falls to it's knees.

Daki: "....Huh?"

Y/N: "We cut your head off already. This whole time, you didn't even realize it...?"
_______________________________

Inosuke: "DAMNIT! WE'VE LOST SIGHT OF THE GOD OF FESTIVALS! AT THIS RATE WE'LL BE OVERTAKEN! OVERTAKEN IN A FLASHY WAY!"

While Inosuke seemed to be having a mini panic attack, Sleepy Zenitsu heard something off in the distance, jumping onto a roof in its direction, with Inosuke shortly following after.