CHP 15

Next morning

I woke up with light headache because of crying from last night. The vision was blurry, but soon it got clear. I took my phone from nightstand to see time. Thank God it was 6:00 clock.

I took off my duvet and made my way to the bathroom for the morning routine. Yesterday was the worst day for me. My mind was blank. I was just feeling empty.

I washed my face and looked at the mirror. I saw my face but then my eyes went to my neck, which was bruised with dirty marks. I rubbed my skin harshly to wipe them. Tears silently started to flow from my eyes.

After taking a shower

I make my way towards the kitchen to make breakfast.

After making breakfast, I was now sitting on dining table arranging plates for me.

I was now eating my meal drowned in thoughts.
But then I hear chair cracking sound. I looked up and saw him sitting İnfront of me. I looked down and continued my meal.

It was pin drop silence. I finished my breakfast, took my dishes, and washed them. He didn't talk to me, nor did I.

I went to my room after washing my dishes. I took my bag close to the main door and went to my car. After sitting in the driver's seat, took a big sigh. Breathings were heavy. Those seens were flashing my mind like nightmare.

I took my phone with my shivering hands and called Jennie

" What's up dumbo" Jennie said from the other side

I couldn't hold it and stared crying.

" Leena, what happened?" Jennie asked

" Je-n-nie p-plz come c-c-oll-ge early today." I said between my sobs.

" Ok, but plz tell me what happened? Did Mr. jeon do something? " she asked, being worried for me

" Just plz come early," i said and cut the call.

She put her head on staring and cried her heart out. She was feeling worse.

At college

She parked her car and entered in class and sat on her bench while putting her head on the table. She was the first one to enter college today.

Next fifteen minutes later, she was still in that position. Then, the door burst opened by her bestie.

Jennie came close to her and sat next to her.

" Leena," she said

I looked up and saw Jennie sitting next to me.
Just when I looked at her, I hugged her tightly, crying miserably.

" Plz tell me what happened," she asked

After she consoled me, I was now a little stable.

" Jennie," I said between my sobs

" Yes, Leena," she said

" Yesterday I was going to be raped," I said, and tears made their way out from my eyes

" What , Where ,  when ?  " she said

" You know, yesterday I failed in my test because I forgot it." I told her

" Yes," she said

" When I went home, he scolded me badly , he called me a sin. He said it was his biggest mistake by my marrying me. I was angry so I went out of the house. I went to the park for fresh air. It got night, and I was my way back to home when some boys started to chase me.