"I am not allowing it! My prince will you tell your darling wife how she almost got herself killed running around playing hero and I know you, m'lady, from looking around you will see a horse or a bow and start having ideas!" she accused.

"I will not..."

"No! You will stop behaving like a petulant child and follow me and rest in the room." Irisa stomped her feet on the ground.

"Can I not just get fresh air, it is my right!"

"No!" Nancy refused, "you know sometimes I wonder who is the princess here! So bossy and full of authority!" she stuck her tongue out and turned to Aaron who turned away not wanting to get it in form.

"So that is how we are doing this now Aaron! You are going to pay for this Aaron! Pay for it! I mean just fresh air!" she yelled as the four men walked the other way, Aaron was smiling sweetly while the other men watched him. Irisa shook her head and sighed before walking sluggishly toward the stairs, leaving Isabelle to grasp what she had just witnessed.

* * * *
"How could he?!" Ruby, Isabelle's companion questioned angrily.

Isabelle shook her head, "just sit down Ruby you know the walls have ears. If word gets to the princess we might be in trouble!"

"Oh please!" Ruby waved off, "we all know that the prince has eyes for you? I know that are married but that is only politically! It does not matter nor does it negates the love you have for each other!"

Isabelle shook her head feeling frustrated, "I have lost him, Ruby! There is nothing I can do! She is the princess! I am a nobody!" she cried sadly.

"Do not be like this, Isabelle! You have gone so far! Aaron loves you! He loves you!" Isabelle shook his head.

"What do you expect I do? Aaron seems happy! The way he held her! The way he asked if she was hurt? I can not bare to think of it." Isabelle wept bitterly. Ruby walked toward her friend and sat next to her, she pulled her into a deep hug, comforting her.

"I never thought he would tell his wife about his ambition! They say she heard the lies he had told to the state and she traveled all the way here to save him. They all love her, I can not compete against her..."

"Do not say, Isabelle! You are his first love! He will never easily forget you just for a few months with that spoilt princess. I am sure she has not ever lifted a finger in her life. You have done a lot to earn your place in the world! You are a beautiful strong woman and we will make sure that Aaron knows it and we are going to win him back, he will wed you!"

She held her friend's hand, wiping her tears away, "we do not do everything we can. We will make sure that she is out of there. She is taking your rightful place, she is taking your spot and I am sure all she is doing is for the throne she will sit on. She knows that going against a man like Aaron will not be a good idea!" she explained.

"How do I make see me, Ruby? He is busy! I do not think he would have time now that his wife is here! He will not blink if I jump off a cliff."

"Do not ever say that! I will not ever lose you! We will do everything to make him know that it is you he loves and nobody else, not even that princess!" Ruby spat out.

"I saw the locket of commitment! She was wearing it! I am sure he gave it to her, I am very sure it. He must love her Ruby! He must!"

"Then we will make him see you! We will do everything to make you be his one way or another and I have a way!" Ruby smirked feeling on top of the world.

* * * *
"I have come to spend time with you!" Aaron grinned getting into bed next to her, Irisa moved to create more space for his large body, she had never really noticed his figure until that evening.