C h e n (part 3- last part)

You guys asked for it- so here you go! You guys have no idea how happy it makes me when I see that you guys comment on my stories. It makes my whole day!! Idk what I would do without you guys! You guys are amazing fabulous people! I should have a name for you guys!! What do you guys think!? Comment if you have any ideas! ALSO- I'll be doing a huge follow spree on Instagram so be prepared for that! Love you all so much😘😘

@aleenaexo
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

You collapsed in your seat in the van.

Your fans slapped the windows as they screamed your name.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOURE MY INSPIRATION!! IDK WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU." They cried.

You smiled, you loved your fans to death.

"_____, can we talk?" You heard a voice say, you froze.

You know that voice, it's Chen's voice.

The jerk that dumped you for someone else and made it public.

Unlike yours where you always wore disguises to hide from fans.

You rolled your eyes.

"OMO! You're Chen from EXO aren't you? I'm a huge fan! Tell Kai that I said hi!! I love his dancing, sooooo sexy." You said laughing.

Chen looked both hurt and angry at the same time, which just fueled your fire.

"Uma absolutely adores Baekyun, he is so cute! oh, you said you wanted to talk to me?" You jumped out of the van, cameras flashed.

"_____, I'm sorry I didn't mean it." Chen said.

"Cut the bull, Chen. You dumped me and now you're with Krystal. And you two are SUCH a cute couple. Your everyone's OTP. You two get two go out in public, hold hands, kiss... Must be so much fun. And actually, I think it's a good thing that we broke up, I figured out how big of a jerk you were. You got me hypnotized by those cheekbones of yours, now I'm free." You snapped.

"I still love you, _____." Chen said.

"I still love me too!" You said in a bratty way.

You climbed into the van and slammed the door closed.

You wanted to run out of the van into Chen's arms and say, "Don't ever leave me again. I love you so much and I can't live without you."

That made you sound desperate.

And you were NOT thirsty.

You heard a screech of a car.

Your heart pained, something was wrong.

You ran out of the van to see Chen's limp body on the floor.

You held him as Uma called the ambulance.

You gasp at the thought and opened your eyes.

You saw that you were in bed.

You turned and froze, you saw Chen's bare back.

He was under your covers, all snuggled up.

You look around the room to see wedding photos of the two of you, magazines of you two as the headlines ect.

You look down at your finger to see your dream wedding ring.

"Mmmm, yeobo.... Don't get up stay.... I need you." Chen whispered.

You flopped back into bed.

"Tell me how we met." You said.

"It was the best day of my life, SNSD's song catch me if you can came on..."

........................

Yup! What did you guys think!?!? Give me some feedback!

I'm taking requests!!!

All you have to do is ask!!!

VOTE.

COMMENT.

FOLLOW.