Chapter 14: Femme Fetale

💋 Chapter 14: Femme Fetale

The house is an immediate crime scene as Serene is intrigued by the female officer on scene being Luna Luiz!
She was beautiful and brazen with such forewardness to get to the truth and more.
The brown eyes in her pale face and brunette hair was enough to drive her crazy!
She felt feelings within her that were awakening very quickly around this stranger!

Another handsome stranger entered with hazel eyes and blonde hair, sure he was cute and all but just didn't get her attention like Luna.

"Why would your Uncle commit suicide?!" demands the officer in her fantasized world bringing her back to reality!
"He was a druggie and a bad gambler, we only let him stay with my brothers & I to try and begin anew!" she proceeds slowly..
Luna is observing her body language..
"Why don't we get out of here and get some fresh air, hit down town and chat?" she asks motioning she is on the case.

Serene makes note of the Detective's badge that of Det. Jessie Bowers!
The name struck her sort of odd!
For now that will wait as she keeps the curious cop at bay..

They hit downtown square, got some ice cream cones of Birthday Cake while walking around the board walk.
She wanted to tell her about - A but it is too dangerous!
"I'm going to be honest Serene, I know you are lying about your uncles death, I can tell you are not being truthful.. either you fess up or we will start investing your entire family!"
She says sternly..

Will Serene reveal what's really going on?!

Fade Out—

"About Damn Time" by Lizzo plays over a car radio of a black bentley that is driving!

Dedicated to
Christel Khalil

#PLL #FanFic #LivingALie #Wattpad #Mystery #Drama

Cast ::

Serene played by Emeraude Toubia
Officer Luna Luiz played by Christel Khalil
Detective Jessie Bowers— Jared Padalecki