🖥 Chapter 3 : Dear Diary / May Sweeps !

🖥  Chapter 3 : Dear Diary / May Sweeps !

It was a very emotional day for Serene and her 3 brothers ..

It's Saturday and they each write a letter to their parents in their journals. .

She gets her blue berry muffin & cofee 2 sugars , and extra creamers as she sits on her chair of her computer desk in her bedroom .

She was a little tired from going to the gym yesterday , but this was very important to her .

She missed her parents dearly. .

" Hola Mamma , it's your only daughter Serene ..

I could really use you around here , we got some threatning text messages over the weekend of us getting targeted soon one by one .

Oh mom have we done the right thing moving to Rosewood ?! "

she demands .

Meanwhile ..

The oldest sibling Michael goes next on his laptop .

" Hi mom , we all miss and love you.  . i really wish i could be able to tell you and papa that i am Gay it isn't something i take lightly .

O how i could use a mom and dad right about now. .

I have to wonder , is Rosewood really a place for our family ?! "

he demands .

Zach goes on to his red chrome book after coming in from swiming in the outside pool and drying himself up .

" Hola Momma & Poppa !

I miss you both soo much ..

The family are a little rattled over the mystery threaning texts .

I suggested we all leave the hell out of town , but Michael gave a speech of how we should stay strong & stay never let anybody send us away again .. What is he talking about ?! "

demands Zach shedding tears over a newspaper article he found involving their parents car crash. .

Segue is last to write into his journal through his Apple Watch ..

He just got in from the gym , he signs in..

" Hola Poppa & Momma , we all miss you !

I don't know about Rosewood ..

I just discovered today there were a few murders many years ago and even some are cold cases ! "

he hints .

Cast ::

Serene :

Emeraude Toubia

Zach :

Nick Jonas

Michael

Shaun Hatosy

Segue :

ZAYN