📓 Chapter 12: Family Sucks Pt2/3

It was a beatiful breezy afternoon in Rosewood, the birds were chirping and the blue jays were flying aimlessly about flirting with each other in the sky.

Meanwhile over at the Docks, we focus on

Serene spending time with her brothers!

They also had a meeting for Michael to admit he is proud and gay, just nervous his family would reject him!

Unfortunately what neither of the siblings knew was that cousin Gary was able to add a private recording bug on Serenes phone when they ate a late dinner.

He overheard the conversation with a wicked sly smile on his face!

The day was catching up as they started the morning late, then afternoon family meeting and now dinner downtown square at the Radley Hotel with cousin Gary.

They all hated him, but out of respect to their deceased parents they all agree to let him stay a few weeks to see what he's going through and why suddenly now he is reaching out to them.

Serene has her hair tied into a pony tail wearing a adorable yellow summer dress.

Michael opted for aqua blue shirt and levi jeans and boots.

Zach and Segue looked like twins wearing red dodger jerseys and tennis shoes.

They were all craving some delicious sea food, everybody but Gary who hinted he is allergic.

Michael knew he was lying, but for now didn't make a scene.

The dinner was divine with crab legs, lobster tails and fish fillets and hush puppies!

All this with red wine..

Then after an hour, a tik tok video is linked all around town with Michael's coming out to his family!

He looks directly at his sister..

"How dare you do this to me!

I hate all of you!"

He dashes out, as Gary is pleased.

Cast ::

Cousin Gary // Dennis Leary

Serene: Emeraude Toubia

Michael: Shaun Hatosy

Zach: Nick Jonas

Segue: Zayn

#PLL #FanFic #Primetime #Wattpad