"Stop bitch! Just drive carefully" I said.

~

"We are here!" Lisa exclaimed turning to jisoo only to her sleeping.

"Babe we are here!" Lisa said waking jisoo.

"Are we?" Jisoo asked her in her raspy tone blinking her eyes to adjust to the light.

Jisoo observed her place around her "this looks like a mansion... wait-"

"Yes we are here to meet my parents" Lisa said. "But" jisoo said when lisa again spoke up, "you just have to impress my grandma. If it's a no from her then it's a no from everyone" Lisa said.

"But how could you just bring me here? I am not prepared yet!" Said jisoo checking herself.

"Too bad but mom has already made tasty dinner which is waiting for us... I have to go... I am really hungry" Lisa said getting out of the car.

"Wait!" Jisoo ran behind lisa.

The mansion was huge compared to jisoo's place. It had a lots of flowers in the huge garden which spread the smell of pleasant. The street lights were perfectly lighting up the aisle.

Jisoo was surprised but nervous at the same time. "Should we really do this?" Jisoo asked her. "If not now then never"

"But what if your grandma doesn't like me? What if your dislike me?" She asked.

"Don't you even dare to ask this question... if I can't marry you I won't marry anyone other!" Lisa said.

Lisa rang the door bell... soon after she saw her mom ready for lisa to hug her. Her face had a bright smile but it dropped when she saw someone unexpected.

Lisa's mom didn't uttered a word her biggest fear was her daughter getting married and leaving th3 house. But as soon as she didn't saw the ring on jisoo's finger, she was relieved.

"You can come in..." her mom broke the silence

Jisoo was nervous if she could impress All the members or not. She didn't uttered a word too...

But seeing lisa smiling at her with affection and love gave jisoo the confidence that she could do everything for her.

~

Lisa remained quite all the time... she knew she had to answer many questions os maybe she was saving energy to get yelled at after.

"I think grandma already-"

"Look! Who is here!" Lisa's grandma took the entry.

"Who is this young lady may I ask?" Grandma said in a stick tone eyeing jisoo...

Everyone was waiting for lisa to speak up they were curious why did she brought this young girl here?

"She is my girlfriend" lisa said in a straight tone.

Everyone was shocked by her answer. The thing she said right now didn't matched her expressions.

"Wahh! This is a first time you brought a girl to our house... so she can stay here for few days" grandma said.

Jisoo looked at lisa in confusion. Lisa eyed her to thank grandma.

"Hello grandma I am j-jisoo... I am really thankful you let me stay here for few days. I promise that-"

"Dinner first young lady! And call me madam not grandma" the old lady said in a calm tone.

"Sorry madam" jisoo said. It her ego but still she had to impress grandma or the 'madam'

Jisoo was confused as grandma said it was her first bringing a girl at house... jisoo thought maybe sujin or the other girls would have been to the house but no.

~
"No sleeping together until you're here" grandma said while jisoo was changing her clothes in Lisa's room.

"But we won't do-"

"Didn't you hear what I said?" Grandma shouted maybe for jisoo to hear it.

Jisoo quickly came out and stood beside grandma. "She will be sleeping in the guest room" grandma said leading the way to the guest room.

Jisoo quickly kissed lisa and followed the old lady. "Nayeon will help you if you need anything" grandma said.

"Yes mam I will tell her if I need something. Thank you" jisoo thanked.

"Have a good night!" Grandma said in a strict yet a caring tone. Jisoo nodded and closed the door.

The next day

Jisoo just took a bath and came out from the shower... she realised she didn't took her luggage from Lisa's room.

"Oh fuck I forget them" jisoo cursed herself. She was embarassed to ask it to nayeon. Jisoo wrapped a towel around herself and went to Lisa's room.

"Are you trying to seduce her in the early morning?" Jisoo heard grandma's voice.she flinched at looked back.

"I-i forgot my clothes in Lisa's room" jisoo said.

"You could have told nayeon to bring them"

"But-"

"Or you could have brought them by yourself before bath"

"I am really soory" jisoo apologised. "Do you know anything aside sorry and thank you?"

"I surely do mam... I love lisa alot as much as you do. I love her so dearly that I am sure I can make her feel loved secure and I can also take her of her. I am not here to impress you or show off that lisa love me. But I am here to you to tell you I am the right person for her.

Whenever I think about our future she is the first person I am reminded of her. And I can surly tell her that she loves me too... she is feared when I am not in her vicinity. You made her raised from her childhood.

You made her into a person I needed and the same goes for me... we both love each other alot and can't even think of not being by each other's side" I said.

"You surely do speak a lot for your age!" Grandma smiled.