12. Happy birthday

3 days later

It has been 3 days and lisa isn't talking with me. I am getting closer to suga and the other members.

But distant with lisa. "Lisa!" I called out her name. I'm feeling sad for yelling at her i shouldn't have done this.

I entered the class and no one was there. I sat on my seat and waited for someone to enter.

I noticed something was written on the board. Quickly running there i saw it clearly.

Something for you!

A letter was sticked below the words. I removed it and...

Over your head i appear when you have a idea!

"A riddle? Hmm..." i thought of the answer forgetting about lisa. "Maybe light bulb!" I said and looked here and there fo light bulb.

There it is. I jumped on the bench and removed it. It had a paper again.

One iron door, three hollow holes... knowledge lies within it and comes out when class are over.

"Um... locker! It's locker" i shouted and ran to the locker. Opening it i saw a picture and a paper.

It was my picture when i went to han river with suga and lisa.

temporarily closed for students but you love to go there... in sad or mad mood always the place to make you happy

"Closed but my favourite place? Uhhh... the rooftop!" I jumped in excitement and went there.

Opening the door i saw balloons and decorations. Two girls were smiling there and i saw shuhua running to me.

"Happy birthday eomma!" She wished me. I forgot it was my birthday. But who did this?

"Thank you baby" i said. Moving further i saw lisa, jimin, suga, rosè, yoonji and kookie standing there with the birthday cake.

"You guys know my birthday?" I questioned. "We didn't, lisa did this all" kook replied.

I looked at lisa. She gave me a guilty smile. I let shuhua stand on her feet and went to lisa.

"Thank you a-and s-sorry lisa" i teared up. She spreaded her hand for a hug. I nodded and hugged her tightly.

Lisa pov

"It's okay jisoo... it's o-okay" i hugged her back.
.
.
.
.
.

"I was having tension about jimin and his mother... she came back to him only for his money so i had to defend him" she said.

"I understand" i stated. "I didn't meant to hurt you... but pls don't ignore me after gyuri you are my support" jisoo was sobbing continuously.

"I won't i promise" i gave her water.

~
Jimin pov

"Why did you said, 'get to know the both side of stories then judge?' "Jisoo asked me.

Who would tell this girl the real truth? Lisa is protecting her from others and jisoo is breaking with her.

"Just because she had problems too that's why!" I lied.

I wanted to jisoo know the truth by herself. I don't want her to think i am wrong. "Appa!"